Part 10- See you.

Lady bug flew through the city of Paris. Her miraculous was timing out. She wouldn't be able to make it back home in time. She decided to stop and continue the rest of the journey back as Marinette. She transformed out of lady bug in an alley, becoming Marinette.

"Great Job Tikki. You held on well." Marinette said as she held out a cookie for Tikki.

"Thank you, Marinette." Tikki took the cookie from Marinette's hand and ate it.

"Come on... weve got get out of here before somebody sees us-"

"Marinette?" A familiar voice spoke. Tikki quickly flew inside Marinette's bag. Marinette turned and see Luka. He was carrying two garbage bags out of the back door of the shop he works in.

"Marinette? What are you doing here?"

"Luka!" Marinette startled.

"Me? Well, umm, I-I well..." she stuttered. Luka looked at her confused. But there was a slight smirk at the curve of his lip as if enjoying her behavior.

"I-I wanted to see you!" She blurted. Luka looked at her shocked. He covered his face with his hand to hide the blush. Marinette realizing what she said, turned red as a tomato. "N-no... I-I... t-that's not what I... oh my gosh." Marinette covered her face. Luka reached out and removed her hands of her face. Marinette looked at him still embarrassed. He smiled and leaned closer to her, and kissed her forehead. Marinette stood shocked.

"I'll walk you back home. My shift's almost done."

"Huh? oh! no that's fine. I just was passing through and thought I'd come see you, that's all." Marinette scratched her head in embarrassment.

"You sure?"

"Yeah! I'm sure." Marinette said smiling. Luka sighed.

"Okay...Just be careful okay."

"Come on Luka...I'm much more stronger than you think I am."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

Luka chuckled at her expression. he reached out his hand and patted her on the head. he lowered his head so that his eyes would be in an equal level with Marinette's. "I'm serious Marinette. Be careful." He said staring into her eyes. There was worry and concern in his eyes. Marinette smiled.

"I will. Thank you, Luka."

Luka smiled. "Okay." They both stared at each other smiling, until Marinette broke it as she quickly turned away, once she realized what she was doing.

"Well then...I-I better get back." Marinette said as she pointed her thumbs as if to show she better get going.

"Y-yeah, you should get back before it gets late."

Luka and Marinette back away from each other. "Yeah...okay then, bye Luka." Marinette said as she waved her hand.

"Good bye, Marinette." He waved back to her.

Marinette almost went to fall over a trash bin making Luka to get startled and worried. "Oops, didn't see that there." She quickly fixed up the bin and waved back to him. "Bye." She said again as she waved her hand,and she disappeared from there.

Luka chuckled. "Goodness Marinette. You really need to be careful." He walked over to the trash bin dumped the trash bags in, and headed back into the shop. He closed the door behind him and stood there with his hand covering his eyes. He smiled. "She came to see me?" He said as he moved his hand from his eyes to scratch his head. "HaaMarinette, you really know to make me go crazy when it comes to you."

"What am I going to do about this..." He leaned on the door. "Man...I want to come see you now."

Hi guys!
Hope you liked the chapter.
Please do vote and comment.
Take care. Stay safe.
See you next week. Hopefully.