Special Part 2 - Origin

Unusually, Gabriel seemed have much more fun at school now. He had a smile every morning before he went to school and had one every time he arrived back home. His mother enjoyed seeing him like that.

"Gabriel! Breakfast." Gabriel's mother knocked on his bedroom door and entered. Gabriel was at his desk, sketching. She walked to him, "Hey...what are you doing."

"Oh! Mother...I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." He turned to his mother and then back at the sketches and continued sketching.

"Yes, I can see that." She smiled as she ruffled his hair.

"Mom...you're messing my hair." Gabriel pushed his mother's hand away gently.

She chuckled. Then she patted his head. "Who are you sketching these for?"

"Oh! um...no one."

"I know when you're up to something. I'm your mother."

"Its for Emilie."

"Emilie?"

"Yeah...Emilie *Graham De Vanily." (This is not Emilie's real name...I wanted her family name which the net did not have. So i found a name that matches with her character to put in the story. Please don't judge)*edited

"Oh...has my little boy fallen in love?" Her eyes widened and she gave a beautiful gleaming smile.

"I don't know...perhaps..." Gabriel blushed.

She embraced her son. "I'm so happy for you, my love." Gabriel closed his eyes. He felt so relaxed.

"Thankyou, mother."

She loosed her embrace. "Okay...now, come on. You have school to attend to. And you need to go in a full stomach." She patted his stomach making Gabriel to flush red as ever.

"Mom! stop! You're embarrassing me."

"Mwahahaha...I'm the tickle monster!"

"Mom! I'm seventeen! I'm not a kid anymore." They both chuckled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye mom!" Gabriel said as he left the house.

"Good bye my son."

Gabriel rushed to school. He was so excited to see Emilie. To give her these drawings. When he entered the club room, Tom and Sabine were the only two in the room.

"Bonjour Gabriel!" Tom exclaimed.

"Bonjour! Where's Emilie?"

"Oh, Emilie's not coming today." Sabine answered his question.

"Why?"

"She has a movie to film." Tom responded. "Didn't she tell you?"

"Oh..." He remembered she telling him. He felt so embarrassed. He covered his face with his hand. "I forgot." Tom and Sabine laughed. Tom went up to Gabriel and put his arm around his neck.

"Don't worry, She'll come tomorrow." Tom grinned. "I can understand why you forgot. Too busy thinking about her eh?"

"Tom, stop teasing him."

Gabriel sterned himself. "Nonsense. Nothing of the sort." He smirked turning to Tom. He looked awfully hot. Not just Sabine, even Tom flustered.

"Wow...fierce." Tom patted him on the shoulder.

Gabriel spent the entire day in class. He came to the club room and spent time with Tom and Sabine as well, But it wasn't much fun since she wasn't there. But then, he felt comfortable around them. They really were good friends.