Part 6- Happy

*ps. I don't own any of the pictures I upload.*

*the next day*

"Good Morning Mari!" Aly-a called out, running towards Marinette and put her arm around Marinette's neck.

"Good Morning Aly-a!" Marinette greeted her back. The girls giggled as they walked into school.

"Good morning Aly-a!" Nino called out as he walked to Aly-a and kissed her on the cheek. He turned to Marinette who looked at him giving a sneaky grin.

"I see youre getting really comfy around Aly-a. Arent ya Nino?"

Nino gave an embarrassed chuckle. "Hehe...Yeah..."

"Dont mind her Nino, she's just jealous that she's still single." Aly-a butted in trying to save her boyfriend.

"Hey!" Marinette cried.

"So, hurry up and confess to Adrien will ya Mari! So the four of us can go on double dates."

"Oh come on Aly-a, don't put her in that kind of a situation. Let her take her time."

"See, Nino seems to understand me more that my best friend does." Marinette cried pouting her cheeks like a chipmunk yet again.

"Eh? Guess I'm tired of waiting for you to master up your courage." Alya smirked looking at Marinette from the corner of her eye. Marinettes face showed a sad expression. Which both Nino and Aly-a noticed. Aly-a felt guilty. "Hey...sorry Mari...I didn't mean to-"

"Its fine Aly-a." Marinette looked at her friend giving a smile. "But, I guessI want to move on now"

Aly-a and Nino both looked at Marinette surprised. "What do you mean girl?"

"Adrien likes Kagami, Aly-a you've seen how comfortable he is around her. I think he'd be happier with Kagami." Marinette turned to head to class. She stops, turns her head back to the two of them, "See you guys in class once you two are done flirting with each other." She turns and leaves to get to class leaving the both of them alone, shocked.

"Is Marinette okay?" Nino asked Aly-a.

"I have no idea."

"Hey guys! Good Morning!" Adrien calls out as he entered the school premises. Alya and Nino turn and greet Adrien back.

"Hey Adrien?" Aly-a turned to Adrien. Adrien looked at Aly-a confused. "No it's nothing. Never mind."

"Okay then." He turns his head around. "Hey, isn't Marinette here?"

"Mari? Oh, yeah. She headed to class."

"Really? But doesnt she always go with you guys?"

"Guess, not this time."

"Did something happen?" Adrien looked worried.

"Nah." Aly-a reassured him, noticing his expression. "She just got bored with me and Nino flirting." The relief Adriens face showed was surprising to Aly-a and Nino which made them laugh.

"What?" Adrien asked surprised.

"Nah...it's nothing...come on, lets head to class or we're gonna be late."

"Yeah...we should." Nino added.

"Yeah, Marinette might be lonely." He said and rushed up the stairs passing by Aly-a and Nino.

"Wow...something really wrong with the both of them." Nino added and Aly-a nodded.

Marinette set up her things and began sketching. Adrien entered the class with Aly-a and Nino following right behind.

"Good Morning Marinette!" Adrien greeted waving at Marinette. Marinette startled and blushed. But then slowly calmed down.

"Good morning Adrien." She greeted him back with a smile. Adrien notices her reaction.

'Maybe it's because of the scarf. Urrgghh! I shouldn't have talked about it yesterday. I guess I opened up old scars.' Adrien began to feel uneasy.

"Dude? Are you okay?" Nino asks his friend tapping on his shoulder.

"Huh? Oh, yeahIm fine." He gave a faint smile. "Just lost in thought."

'I should thank her for the scarf. But she made Cat Noir promise not to tell anything to Adrien. But I still can say that I found out about it myself. But then, what if she-' Adriens thoughts flooded.

"Hey Adrien?" Marinette cut short his thoughts.

"Its nice to see youre wearing the scarf." She said giving him a bright smile. Adrien flushed. His heart fluttered.

"Thankyou Marinette." Adrien said. "It makes me feel really happy and warm, everywhere I wear it. Its like I carry the person who gave it to me everywhere I go." He gave a bright sincere smile making Marinette flutter.

"I'm glad you feel that way." Marinette replied.

'At least I can make her happy like this.'

'At least I can make him happy like this.'