Part 7- Move On

hi guys!

just wanted to let you guys know that I will start uploading a chapter once a week.

I hope you guys like reading my story. its really fun reading all of your comments on my chapters. Thank you so much for that. I really appreciate the votes as well. Thanks. Anyway, please do continue to comment on my chapters and your thoughts on the story.

-MayKai-

*After school ended*

Adrien, Marinette, Aly-a and Nino all come out of the school building. Adrien sees that his ride is here, turns to his friends, "Then I guess, Ill see you guys tomorrow. Bye." He ran towards his car and got in. The car drove away right after Adrien's bodyguard got in.

"Wow. Isn't Adrien in a rush?" Aly-a broke the silence.

"He has Fencing today." Marinette replied. Aly-a felt like that wasn't a great thing to bring out.

"Guess he's gonna meet Kagami today then, right?" Nino asked only to get an elbow knock right in the stomach from Aly-a. He realized what he had done. 'oh shoot!'

"Yeah, he is." Marinette says calmly making Aly-a and Nino to be surprised.

"You still keep track of his time table?" Aly-a asks.

"Yeah, it's just out of habit."

"Hey Marinette!" Juleka calls out walking towards Marinette. "Oh! Juleka!"

"Marinette, Luka wants to talk to you. He asked if you have the time?"

"Luka? He's here?" Marinette asked. Her voice showed a bit of excitement.

"Yeah. By the gate there." Juleka points to where her brother is standing. Luka waves. Marinette and the rest wave back.

"Yeah sure." Marinette nods. She walks ahead leaving Aly-a and Nino behind. She turns to them, "See you guys later!" she waves to them. Then turns and heads towards Luka who stood by the gate. Marinettes face was fresh and happy when she went towards Luka.

"Guess she really wants to move on." Nino said.

"Yeah but maybe its for the best." Aly-a replies to the sentence.

"What do you mean?" Nino turned to Aly-a surprised by her comment. "Don't you want them to be together?"

"I do. But, Marinette feels at ease when shes around Luka. And even he likes Marinette for the way she is. He's perfect for her."

"But I'm sure even Adrien may feels the same for her."

"May?" she gave Nino a questioned look. "If he did, he would have done something about it by now Nino. Its been three years!"

"Yeah I know, but maybe he needs a bit more time."

"Thats just going to make it harder for her to choose between the two!" Nino knows that Aly-a is right. "Marinette's my best friend Nino. I can't see her get hurt."

"And Adrien's mine. And I know that the only person who can make him happy is Marinette." Nino gives a sad expression. Aly-a also feels the same as he does.

"But it's their decision. We cant butt into it." Aly-a finally says.

"Yeah youre right." Nino agrees. "Guess only time will tell."

*****

Marinette walked towards Luka who wore a bright smile. She smiled back. "Hey Luka! what'd you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh, nothing. Just wanted to see you." Marinettes face flustered.

"Eh?! Luka what are you saying?" Marinette asked blushing.

"Yeah, well, I wanted to see you. You look great."

"Thank you." Marinette replied pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Would you mind if I walk you home?" Luka asked.

"Huh? Are you serious?"

"Well, if you dont want to it's fine-"

"No no! it's fine. I'd like if you'd walk me." She shyly looked at him. "But, what about Juleka? Isn't she supposed to go home with you?"

"No not really. Shes going to Roses' place. And I'm working later so..." he says rubbing the back of his neck. They look at each other. "So, may I have this stroll Miss?"

"Yes of course, monsieur." They giggle.

As they walked along the path, they talked. They laughed. They were having fun just talking with each other, until they finally arrived to the Dupain-Chen bakery and Marinette's home.

"Well, guess this is it then." Marinette says.

"Yeah I'm glad I got to walk you today." Marinette blushed.

"I had fun too. Thank you, Luka."

"My pleasure." They both look at each other. "Ah yes!" Luka remembers something, and searches his pocket. He takes out a box. "I've been wanting to give this to you." He reaches it out to Marinette. Marinette was surprised.

"W-what is this?"

"It's a little gift I got you. Hope you like it."

Marinette opens it. It was a locket. She was surprised. It had a beautifully designed lid with roses. "You got this for me?"

"Yeah I saw it and I thought it would look nice for you so I got it."

"I cant accept this. How much did it cost?"

"It's a gift for you Marinette. You dont need to pay for it."

"But-"

"It's a gift." He smiles.

Unable to argue further, Thank you, Luka. she blushed making Luka blush as well.

"Y-youre most welcome Marinette." They both smile with each other.

"Ah! I should go." Marinette finally says.

"Ah, yes. You should." Luka agrees rather disappointedly.

"Thank you again, Luka."

"Youre welcome Marinette."

"Good bye."

"Good bye Marinette."

Marinette turns to leave. She walks a few steps forward then turns back to Luka who stood smiling at her. She ran back to him, pulled his face close and kissed him on the cheek. Then quickly turned and ran into the bakery leaving Luka stunned. He touched the cheek Marinette kissed and then blushed. His face turned red. He couldnt believe what just happened. He looked in the direction of the bakery. "She's so cool." He said to himself and walked to get to work with a big smile on his face.

Marinette inside the bakery, held her face in her hand. It was burning up. Her cheeks flushed. Her heart raced. "Oh. My. Gosh."

comment on who do you think Marinette will choose.

bye! see you next week!