Part 8-Kagami

*At Fencing practice.*

Adrien and Kagami were practicing their attacks. She was getting better and better each time. Adrien found a worthy opponent every time he fenced with her.

"You're getting better and better aren't you Kagami? I may not be able to beat you that easily now." Adrien spoke blocking each attack.

"Well then, you better get stronger Adrien. I'm not going to wait for you to catch up." Kagami continued to send blowing attacks.

"I never said I'd give up." Adrien smirked as he sent a strong blow knocking the sword out of Kagami's hand. "I guess I'm still stronger."

"I guess so. Good attack. But it could have been better."

"Thanks for your opinion." Adrien bends down and picks up Kagami's sword reaching it out to her. "I'll make sure to get stronger."

"You should." Kagami replies back. They both look at each other and then laugh.

---------------------------------------------

Adrien changes back into his clothes and leaves the changing room, finding Kagami standing outside waiting for him.

"Kagami?" Adrien startled as he saw her waiting for him. "I thought you already left."

"No I didn't. As you can see, I'm still here."

Adrien chuckled. "Yeah, I can see that you're still here." Kagami blushed seeing his reaction.

"I was waiting for you." She said, lowering her head to hide her blush.

"Do you need something?"

"Are you free now? If you are, would you like to hang out?" Adrien startled by the question.

"But Kagami, you know that father wont let me,"

"I know. But I can always call him and convince him. Besides it's me, so it wouldn't be a problem."

Adrien knew that his father would allow him to spend time with Kagami. But he had other plans. He wanted to see Marinette. Talk with her. Spend time with her. "I'm sorry Kagami, I have some plans already." Adrien said giving a fake smile.

"Plans? Plans to go home and be alone?"

"No, its just that..."

Kagami's face showed disappointment. "I see. Its fine. Then I'll see you later."

"I'm really sorry Kagami." Adrien looks at her helplessly.

"It's fine Adrien." She turns, waves to him, "See you later Adrien."

"See you later Kagami." Adrien said rather hopelessly. Kagami walked away, leaving Adrien alone in the room.

"uhh...why is it always me?" Adrien groaned, slapping his forehead.

"Because its you, Adrien." Plagg cried coming out of Adriens bag. "Youre so clumsy with your words that you always end up hurting the girls you like."

"Plagg! Youre not helping!" Adrien wined.

"What? Im only saying the truth." Adrien pouted.

"Whatever..."

"Okay...I'm sorry...can I have some camembert now? I'm starving..."

"You expect me to give you camembert even after what youre saying?"

"Come on...I need to eat to get my strength to make you Cat Noir." Plagg grinned.

"You always know what to say dont you?" Adrien says searching his bag looking for a piece of Camembert.

"Yep." Plagg looked very satisfied by receiving the piece of camembert that Adrien gave him. He ate it happily. "Mmmmm...delicious."

"Dont eat so much! I don't wanna smell like that stinky cheese when I meet Marinette."

"Why not? It smells great."

"No, it doesn't." Adrien says as he walks out of the room heading towards the car with Plagg back in his bag.

--------------------------------

Kagami rode in her car, looking out the window with her mother sitting beside her.

"How was practice today Kagami?

"It was good mother.

"Good. Did you manage to beat your opponent today?"

"No mother. I couldn't. He managed to attack back quickly."

"What a shame! You should have been able to defeat him by now!"

"I almost did mother. But he-"

"You underestimated him didn't you?"

Kagami froze. Yes mother. I'm sorry. She lowered he eyes.

"I understand that Adrien Agrest is rather very talented with fencing. But you should be able to master him by now. It is our ancient art of fighting."

"I'll work harder mother."

"You better." There was a moment of silence. "I assume he turned down the offer to spend time with you?" Kagamis mother broke the silence. Kagami looked at her in surprise. Then she turned her head to the window.

"Yes, I suppose so. He said he has other plans."

"I see." Her mother reached out her hand and took her daughters hand. "I'm sure it will work out. I'll inform his father that he can spend some time with you tomorrow."

Kagami looked at her mother. She smiled. "Thank you, mother."

"But next time you are to beat him in combat."

"Yes mother."

Hope you liked the chapter.

comment if you think Kagami is good for Adrien or if Marinette is better.

Bye see you next week!