Part 4- Relaxed

"Do you want to come in?" Marinette asked the boy in a cat costume sitting beside her on the roof.

"I-I'm sorry?" Cat Noir turned to her stunned. His expression was priceless. Marinette chuckled.

"Well? Do you want to come in? I mean, we've been out here for a while, and its not really a nice thing to keep a guest without giving him something to eat."

"N-no, I'm fine Princess-" 'Gggrrgghh' a loud sound of the Cat Noir's stomach filled the air. His face flushed in embarrassment. He panicked in embarrassment, trying his best to avoiding Marinette's surprised gaze. "I-I-I'm s-sorry...P-princess..." Marinette let out a laugh.

"It's fine Chat." She giggled. "Let's go inside. I'll get you something to eat." She sat up, carefully walked down the roof and jumped onto the balcony. she turned to the boy still stunned by his Princess.

"Well? Come on." she called to him. Cat Noir startled, stood, but then lost his foot, stumbling down onto the balcony in front of Marinette. "Oww"

"Oh My Gosh Chat!" she cried sprinting towards him. "Are you okay?" she asked trying to hold back her laughter.

"Y-yeah...I'm fine. Thankyou." Marinette helped him get back on his feet and they went in through the roof window into her bedroom.

Cat Noir had been in Marinette's room a few times now, especially when he was Adrien. But for some reason, this time felt different. He didn't know why it felt that way. The smell of the freshly baked bread, filled every inch of the house. It felt warm and cozy. Every time he came to the Dupain-Chen bakery he loved the feeling of the smell of the bread and the warm feeling which contrasts with his home environment.

"Make yourself comfortable-" Marinette turned to Cat Noir. Her eyes were filled with surprise seeing the boy. He looked at ease, his eyes closed, relaxed as if he had blocked all the thoughts that disturbed him. All the thoughts that haunted him. A smile, a tiny smile appeared as he took a deep breath and released, slowly opening his eyes. he turned to Marinette who was staring at him completely dazed. He startled. "U-uh Princess?"

"You look good when your relaxed." Marinette said smiling. Cat Noir stood stunned.

"Thank you Princess." he replied back to her giving a sweet, relaxed smile. "I guess, this place always helps out, just the way you do."

"The way I do?" Marinette asked crossing her hands together.

"Yeah...you always do things to help everyone around you, without worrying about yourself. I guess, you are like an everyday Ladybug."

Marinette startled. she tried to avoid his feeling any hint that she is Ladybug. "Ah haha... yeah...I get that a lot...but I'm just old Marinette Dupain Chen... ha ha" she paused. "I'll go get you something to eat. Is there anything in particular you'd like?"

Cat Noir's eyes sparkled as he turned to her making her jump from shock. "I'd like a croissant please." Seeing his expression Marinette chuckled. "Okay... she giggled. I'll get you a croissant." she then turned and left the boy alone in the room.

As he waited, he looked around the room. There were still pictures of him as Adrien pasted all over the wall. He chuckled seeing them. 'guess she still has those...' Her room felt different than when he came the first time or any other time. He looked around, until his eyes caught Marinette's sketch book that she left on the desk, before she went to get him the croissants. He picked it up and turned the pages. There were all types of sketches on each page; the hat she designed, the album cover she designed for Jaged Stone, and many other different sketches. 'She's so talented.' He turned more pages. He finally came to the last few pages, only to see sketches of him as Cat Noir. His eyes widened. "These are me?" he murmured to himself. There were sketches of him in different outfits; him wearing a tuxedo, wearing a royal attire, wearing a police uniform and many others. His face turned red as a ripe tomato. 'she sketched me?' his heart raced. He smiled looking at it. Tears almost began flowing. 'she sketched me.'