Part 23- Graduation

Days passed. And everything seemed to be going back to normal. Marinette, Adrien and everyone else continues to attend school. After all, it was their last few days at school. They were finally graduating. The atmosphere in class was much more lively than before...each one knew each others miraculous identities and all had many stories to share of how they helped Ladybug and Cat Noir save Paris...of course no one knew Ladybug and Cat Noir's identities except for Kagami, which was rather convenient as it would be rather troublesome if everyone knew that Marinette Dupain Cheng the 'klutz' and Adrien Agreste the 'Famous Model' was 'The Ladybug and Cat Noir.'

Mr. Agreste spent more time than he had ever with Adrien, and he even gave Adrien more freedom to do what ever he liked. But Adrien still had to attend Photoshoots and all, but it was very rarely. Adrien got back his Father and they enjoyed each others company.

Marinette and Adrien started dating and they loved each other very much. Everyone in school was finally relieved that the two of them finally confessed and started dating. Oh if they only knew what the two of them had to go through to become a couple.

----a little part with Chloe and Sabrina----

Chloe was jealous of the fact that Marinette and Adrien were dating. "Oh, My Gosh! Why does Adrikins have to even date Marinette when im right here?" Chloe grumbled as she walked with Sabrina.

"Yeah...Adrien missed out on choosing Marinette instead of you Chloe."

"Of course I know that Sabrina, You don't have to tell me."

"Yes of course, Sorry Chloe." Sabrina said lowering her head. Chloe slightly turned to her with the corner of her eye, "But thank you Sabrina. I'm glad your my friend who would stay beside me no matter what." Sabrina raised her head. Her eyes sparkled. She let out a big smile and embraced Chloe. Chloe startled, she let out a small smile and blushed. She liked the feeling. She returned a quick embrace, "Okay, that's enough, no let go Sabrina."

"Oh, yes." Sabrina released her and blushed. "Thankyou Chloe."

----Graduation Day----

Graduation day had finally come. The halls were filled with all of the graduates family. Mr. and Mrs. Dupain Cheng entered the hall and looked for a seat. Once they found spare seats they sat down. People chatted. Suddenly from the back, the people began to become quiet. The people in the front turned to see what the reason was. They were all amazed. Gabriel Agreste, The famous Designer, who rarely attended outside functions even if it was his son's, had decided to attend the graduation of his son. Gabriel looked at the crowd who were gazing in shock. He smiled at the crowd, which made them even more amazed. Gabriel walked forward and came towards Mr. and Mrs. Dupain Cheng.

"Is this seat taken." He pointed at the vacant seat.

"Yes, of course!" Mr. Dupain Cheng said with a smile. "Please sit Monsieur Agreste. Bonjour!"

"Bonjour! And thankyou." Gabriel said as he sat down.

"Its good that you decided to come Gabriel." Mr. Dupain Cheng said. "Adrien would be very happy."

"Yes, I know he would. And of course I would Come. Its my son's graduation. Im sure your daughter has done well too, Tom." Gabriel turned to Mr. Dupain Cheng.

"Of course she has." The two men laughed.

"Its good to see you lively again Gabriel." Mrs. Dupain Cheng said smiling.

"Its good to be back, Sabine. I should thank your daughter for that."

"I'm sure Emily would be proud of you."