Part 21- Chat Blanc

Ps This picture does not belong to me.

"Thats Mother." Adrien murmured.

"Adrien?..." Marinette began to worry about him.

"Why is she here? Who the heck are you!" Adrien shouted. Hawk Moth paused in his steps. He turned his head lightly in a way he was able to lay eyes at the angered boy.

"You dont need to know...It will all be okay once she would wake up."

"No! I need to know! And you are going to tell me! Who the heck are you?!" Adrien shouted. He was angrier than he had ever been.

"Adrien..." Marinette tried to talk to him but it was no use. Adrien was so angry he couldnt even hear Marinette. As Adrien's anger grew, the akuma's that were around began to go wild. Marinette began to get worried. "Adrien! You have to calm down."

Suddenly Betrayer began to feel a splitting headache. "W-what is happening?" She groaned. Hawk Moth also began to feel some aura swirling around in his akuma's and the akuma within Betrayer. Betrayer's groans began to louden. The akuma within her began to leave her body.

Marinette saw this. She turned to Adrien, "Adrien! Please! Calm down!" Adrien's eyes were only filled with anger. The akuma finally came out of betrayer making her back into Kagami. Marinette panicked. "Adrien!" She cried. The akuma flew towards Adrien and corrupted him.

"Adrien!" Hawk Moth and Marinette shouted together. It was too late. Adrien had turned into "Chat Blanc" The evil side of "Cat Noir." He was un reacheable now.

Chat Blanc smirked. He looked up at Hawk Moth, "I'm going to enjoy this." He broke of the chains and got to his feet. Hawk Moth startled. Marinette called out to him. He turned to her. His eyes were a pale blue and it had lost all emotion. His beautiful emerald eyes were gone. His sweet smile had disappeared. All that was left in him were anger and unhappiness. "Just stay there My Lady, I dont want you to see this."

"Chat please....Adrien..." Marinette's eyes were filled with sadness. Chat Blanc turned towards Hawk Moth. Hawk Moth backed up. He tightened his grip while holding the miraculous'.

"Adrien! What on earth is wrong with you?" Hawk Moth shouted.

"Me Hawk Moth? What do you mean, 'whats wrong with me' Huh?" Chat Blanc clawed out. "Im like this because of your akuma. And because of everything you've done. Now, if you don't want to turn into dust by my hand, hand over Lady Bug's Miraculous."

"Adrien, what ever I am doing, I am doing it for you." Hawk Moth backed up.

"I don't care. You've hurt all of my friends, you've hurt Marinette, you've hurt Ladybug and you've hurt my mother! All this time she was here! You've kept her away from me. Do you realize how much I've been through? My father doesn't even pay much attention to me like he did when mother was around."

Hawk Moth paused in his steps. 'Adrien thinks that I don't pay attention to him?' His son thinks he doesn't care about him. "I'm sure he has his reasons Adrien!"

"No. He just never cared. I was never allowed to do anything. I was never allowed to hangout with my friends on my own will. I was never given the freedom i wanted. As Cat Noir, I got to be myself, but that too was only just to save Paris from your stupid akumas!" Chat Blanc cried.

"Adrien! That's enough! This isn't you! Snap out of it!" Marinette shouted.

"This is me, Princess. And right now, I'm going to get my revenge." Chat Blanc jumps on Hawk Moth and the two of them are in a battle.

"Chat...no..." Marinette tried to release herself. Kagami slowly started to wake up from her unconscious state. She sat up and rubbed her head, "W-what happened." Marinette sees Kagami.

"Kagami!" Marinette calls out.

Kagami turns to Marinette, "M-Marinette? What on earth?-"

"Kagami! Help me out of these chains!"

"Oh, yeah sure." Kagami gets up and walks towards Marinette. She tries to break Marinette out of the chains, "Why are you like this? Whats going on?"

"I'll explain Kagami, but right now, you have to help me out of these chains. Adrien's going to mess up big, and i need to stop him."

"But...that is..." Kagami confused looks at Chat Blanc.

"Yes, Its Cat Noir. But now he's Chat Blanc, an evil version of him. And Cat Noir is Adrien, while I am Lady Bug. You captured us and brought us here on Hawk Moth's orders."

"What?"

"Its hard to explain right now, Just help me out of these." Kagami manages to get Marinette out. "Thanks, Now you see that box there," Marinette points towards the box the rest of the miraculous' were in.

"Yeah..."

"Find the Dragon Miraculous and transform into Ryoko, and get the rest of the miraculous' out of here."

"What about you and..." Kagami turns to Chat Blanc and Hawk Moth. Marinette holds her by the shoulders.

"Don't worry. I'll do something." Marinette smiles.

Kagami hugs Marinette, "I'm sorry Marinette. I guess I don't deserve Adrien after all."

"No Kagami, you are a great person Adrien and I have ever met. I'm really glad that we are friends. And I don't ever want to lose that friendship with you. I hope that you feel the same."

"I do Marinette. Thanks."

There were clashes and groans in the fight between Hawk Moth and Chat Blanc. "Now hurry up." Marinette tells Kagami and Kagami does what she is told.

During the fight, Hawk Moth is knocked down to the floor. Cat Noir grins, "Finally, Now lets see who you are Hawk Moth." Chat Blanc grabs Hawk Moth's miraculous.

"Adrien please..." Hawk Moth looks into the pale blue eyes which are filled with rage.

"Sorry...Adrien is gone. Its just Chat Blanc." He says as he rips off the Moth Miraculous from Hawk Moth's Neck tie. Hawk Moths suite began to fade. Chat Blanc's eyes, from rage switches to shock. Marinette who chased behind also was in shock.

"F-father?" Chat Blanc muttered. He released Hawk Moth causing him to fall down. "You..." Adrien trembled. "You!"

"Adrien...Listen to me..."

"NO!" Chat Blanc shouted.

"Oh no..." Marinette whispered. She could barely stand.

"Adrien...All this...everything I did was just to bring your mother back. The peacock miraculous damaged her body which led her to this state. It cracked."

"Enough!" Chat Blanc shouted. "Mother? Bring her back?"

"Adrien..."

"You wanted to bring Mother back by hurting my friends? You even tried to kill me! Why? To bring Mother Back?! Oh Father, don't make me laugh." Chat Blanc chuckled.

"Well what else was i supposed to do? Loosing her, I couldn't bear it! I was frustrated. I wanted to bring her back no matter what-"

"Then what about me?"

"What?...."

"What about me? Did I mean nothing to you? Did you ever think that even I missed her? Did you ever think that I cried every night wishing she was here? Wishing you'd pay attention to me?" Tears began rolling down his cheeks. Gabriel got to his feet wearily.

"Adrien...I'm sorry. I never-"

"I hate you." Chat Blanc murmured.

"Adrien?" Gabriel looked at the boy confused.

Marinette knew what was coming next. She almost experienced it the last time he became Chat Blanc. "Oh no..."

"I. HATE. YOU!" Chat Blanc cried as he pointed at Gabriel. His cataclysm charged.

"A-Adrien?" Gabriel trembled.

"Good bye, Father." Adrien released the cataclysm.

Please do vote and comment.