Halloween Special

It was Halloween. Marinette sat at her desk stitching up her halloween costume to dress up in the night when she would go out with her friends, to the Halloween party at school. It was their last party after graduation.

"Are you finished Marinette?" Tikki said. "I'm so curious to see how you look."

"And...I'm finished." Marinette said as she took the costume and lifted it up. "I'll go wear it." She gets up and goes to changes. Tikki flew over to the bed and sat down, waiting to see Marinette in the costume.

"Ready Tikki?"

"Yes!"

Marinette walked out. She was dressed in a full black dress that had a slit on the right. Her curves gave the costume a glam. She tied her hair in a half pony-tail, with curls at the edges. She wore bloody red lip-stick and purple eye shadow. She looked do beautiful.

"So? How does it look?"

"Woah..." Tikki stared with her mouth open. "Marinette you look so beautiful. Who are you dressed up as?"

"An evil Queen of course."

"Wow Marinette. You've done well."

Marinette giggled. "Thankyou Tikki." Marinette said as she curtsied.

"Marinette! Adrien's here!" Mrs. Dupain Cheng called out from downstairs.

"Coming Mom!" Marinette replied. She turned to Tikki, and called her. "Come on Tikki, we gotta go." Tikki few and hid in her bag.

Adrien was speaking with Mr. and Mrs. Dupain Cheng in the living room. Marinette entered the room. Adrien, Mr. and Mrs. Dupain Cheng turned. Adrien's eyes widened. He got to his feet surprised. He blushed. Marinette walked to Adrien while Adrien did the same. Mr. and Mrs. Dupain Cheng smirked and giggled.

Adrien was lost to words, so Marinette spoke instead, "You look very Dashing my Vampire Prince." Adrien looked at his costume then looked at Marinette. He smiled, "Not as dashing as My Princess."

"If the two of you are done flirting, You want to take a picture?" Mrs. Dupain Cheng teased.

"Maman!" Marinette cried blushing.

"Okay...get close!" Marinette and Adrien get close to each other. Adrien embraces her close to him. Marinette looked at him. He looked at Marinette. Marinette smiled. Adrien stared at her. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Their heads got closer, Their lips almost touched.

"Cheese!" Mr. Dupain Cheng exclaimed as he clicked the camera. "Okay! Very nice Picture!"

"Umm...We should head out, or Alya and Nino would kill us." Adrien said rather awkwardly. Marinette noticed this and took his hand in hers. Adrien looked at their hands. He smiled while he blushed.

"See you Papa, Maman!" Marinette said as she dragged Adrien out of the bakery and walked to the car. Adrien opened the door and let his lady get in. "What a gentleman." Marinette smirked as she got in.

"Of course I am." Adrien smirked in return, then got into the car as well. They went to school. Everyone had already come over and waiting for them. Adrien and Marinette got off the car, everyone stunned.

"Guess, Marinette and Adrien are going to be the stars of the night." Nino said. While everyone else agreed.

"Yep."

"Hey guys!" Marinette greeted while she walked to them with her arm in Adrien's.

"Hey." Alya said as she walked to Marinette and put her arm around her. Marinette was forced to let go of Adrien. Nino also went over to Adrien and did the same. "You look so gorgeous Gurl!"