thirty-two

Alright so... I know that I haven't posted in like Ten days, but I hope this makes up for it ALSO. If you can't handle a small sex scene then like skip the end lol.

Naomi

"You two looked so good up there." Lana admired Damian and me as we walked out of the dance. Our crowns were still upon our heads which glistened in the moonlight. We walked back to our rides to then decide what we wanted to do first.

"They totally deserved to win, I mean, come on." Xavier stumbled as he slurred his words. Much to his disappointment, the punch bowl was spiked. His arm was wrapped around Melanie's waist as he walked with her.

Damian swung our arms as he responded to Xavier's behavior. "You should've known better, X."

"Yeah, I realize that now. Thank you Captain obvious."

"Anytime."

Damian smiled again nothing as we continued to walk back to the cars; He's been in a good mood ever since our first dance.

"So? Are we going back to Naomi's and Melanie's," Teddy asks.

"I'm down for anything," Xavier shrugs.

"We could go back to my place," Damian offered. "Hang out in the basement and have a couple of drinks.. if you guys want to."

"Oh yes! We've never been," Melanie calls out excitedly.

"Melanie, yes you have," I countered. "You took me over to his house."

She pulls me into her, knocking me off balance. "I meant inside, silly." Melanie was a little tipsy as well so I didn't fight against her.

"Oh."

Damian sent out his address to everyone and then pulled me out of Melanie's drunk hold to walk me to his truck. He opened the door for me, allowing myself to get in before walking to the driver's side. He started the truck and turned up the heat before pulling my hand into his. I watched as Lana and Teddy went separately as they took the keys to Melanie's house, knowing they were incapable of driving.

"I had a great, awesome time tonight; with you," Damian announced, beginning to rub circles in my hand.

I smiled in his direction. "I had an amazing time too."

"That crown suits you, you know? You deserve it."

"So do you, the silver matches your tie."

"Which matches you."

I looked over at him and saw the smile held. His teeth were abnormally straight; maybe they were the result of braces or maybe they were naturally that way, either way, they were perfect.

He was perfect.

"You should smile more often, it suits you."

His smile grows more as he brings my hands to his lips.

"Only because of you."

The others were already outside of Damian's house when we pulled into the driveway. We got out and followed Damian inside the house; He then felt around his gutter for his key before letting us inside.