Chapter Eleven

I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I dragged myself into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth then got into the shower. After I had finished I got out and wrapped the towel around my body before doing my my make up and brushing my hair.

I went back to my room, feeling a little more awake I put on my clothes and put on a pair of dark purple flats. I grabbed my back pack, my phone and my handbag and headed to the kitchen to make my lunch.

I packed a bottle of vitamin water and a bottle of water into my handbag and a container with some chicken and salad and a fruit salad and put then into my lunchbox and headed out to my car.

I got into my car and drove to school. By the time I had arrived there were quite a few cars in the student car park already. I sighed as I grabbed my handbag and put it behind the passengers seat and grabbed my phone and bag and got out of my car. I locked it up and headed inside of the gates.

As soon as I entered I was immediately greeted by my friend Lacey.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hey" she smiled back.

Just as I was about to speak I got a text from Sarah. I read the text and replied back.

"Let's go, glass starts in fifteen minutes and we still have to put our stuff in our lockers" she laughed dragging me into the directions of our lockers.

As soon as we arrived at our lockers our friend Kirra was there to greet us.

We put our stuff away and walked slowly to home room. Just as we arrived the bell rang and the teacher opened the door to let us in.

"Listen up, when I call your name come to the front and collect your timetables" Mr Bates said.

As he called out names one by one the students collected their timetable.

"Who do you have for maths?" Kirra asked.

"I have Miss Miller" I replied.

"So do I she must be new because I haven't heard of her" Lacey said.

"Damn, I have Mr White for maths" Kirra frowned.

Lacey and I both giggled as we walked down the hall to our math classes.

I entered the room first and looked around. I didn't see a teacher so Lacey and I went and sat at the back of the class.

Aster a few minutes someone entered the room, I didn't even bother to look up from my book until I heard the teacher introduce herself. I instantly recognised the voice and my head snapped up.

"Oh my god" I said rather loudly because the whole class including the teacher looked at me.

I could have died in that moment, my math teacher was Sarah. I just stared at her without even acknowledging the stares I was receiving.

After a few moments everyone took their eyes off of me and the teacher continued to explain what we would be learning this term.

The class dragged by slowly until finally the bell had rung.

"Miss James can I see you for a minute" Sarah said.

I stayed in my seat while everyone else left.

"Come here" she said sweetly as she sat down behind her desk.

I grabbed my stuff and slowly walked to the front of the classroom.

"How could you not tell me you were a teacher" I said trying the keep a soft voice.

"You're eighteen, how was I supposed to know that you were still in high school" she asked in almost a whisper.