Chapter Seventeen

We woke up at 8am, we ordered breakfast and a coffee.

Once we ate then brushed our teeth and got changed. We took our stuff down to the car, checked out and left for the last 8 hours of our journey.

After a few hours of driving I let Sarah take a break from driving and I drove the last five hours.

It was 5pm by the time we arrived in surfers paradise. As soon as we arrived we checked into the hotel, we put our stuff in the room them we went out to eat at an Italian restaurant down the road.

We ordered our food and sat and talked for a while.

We ate our food then headed to the beach.

We sat there in silence looking at the stars in the sky, the light from the moon danced on the water. Even though the view was beautiful I still couldn't help but stare at Sarah.

We walked along the edge of the water for a while before we found a beautiful spot. The light from the moon lit it beautifully.

I laid down next to Sarah on the ground.

"I love you" I said grabbing her hand.

She kissed my lips, I could see the love in her eyes. I kissed her back.

She sat on top of me and kissed my neck, she kissed trails from my neck to my chest. She took of her shirt showing her bare chest, I could feel my cheeks heat up as I stared at her half naked body. She took my shirt off, then removed my bra, I could feel the cold breeze hitting my bare skin.

She continued to kiss trails down my chest and stomach until she reached my shorts. She slid my shorts and underwear off and continued kissing me. She parted my legs and slid a finger in me and began licking me out.

My back arched and loud moans were escaping freely from my lips as I came.

When I was done we laid there for a minute to catch our breath.

Once I caught my breath I sat on top of her and kissed trails from her neck to her lower stomach. I removed her pants and underwear before kissing her inner thighs. I then gently push one of my fingers into her and began gently sucking her clit. I could here moans escaping her mouth, and her back arched and her legs began to shake, then she came.

I smiled at her before kissing her lips.

"I love you" she said.

I kissed her lips one more time before putting my clothes back on. After a few more kisses we walked back to the hotel.

As soon as we reached the room I stripped my clothes off and went into the bathroom for a shower. I made sure I washed all of the sand off of my body before getting out and wrapping a towel around my wet body.

I slipped on a pair of black boy shorts and a grey camisole and climbed into bed. I laid there awake until Sarah finally emerged from the bathroom dressed in a pair of purple shorts and a black sports bra.

She climbed into bed next to me and kissed my cheek. I rolled onto my side, she pressed her body firmly against my back and wrapped her arm around my waist. Within moments we were asleep.