𝐈. Change

AUTHOR's POV

Jungkook earned an earful from Lisa when he came home late, not once but thirce this week.

"Where were you?"Lisa said while pointing the spatula directly onto Jungkook.

"For the millionth time Lisa, I was at work!"Jungkook shouted and Lisa immediately smack his head with the spatula.

"Don't you dare yell at me! Do you know how hard it is to take care of jungli and jungsa?!"Lisa raised her voice while taking steps towards him.

"You know what?"He stopped and grabbed the spatula from her hand.

"Just hire a babysitter, that would be easy"He said and she rolled her eyes.

"We already talked about this, I want to watch them grow up, maybe they will say their first word in front of the babysitter?"

"That's not my problem anymore"He said as he placed the spatula on the sink.

"Not your problem? wow"Lisa chuckled sarcastically. Jungkook was about to walk away when Lisa spoke.

"Sometimes I even wonder if you really love us"Lisa said in a soft voice and Jungkook halted.

Jungkook sighed before turning around to face her. He placed his bag on the table and cupped her cheeks. he leaned closer and kissed Lisa on the lips slowly.

He was about to enter his tongue in her mouth when the baby suddenly cried.

Jungkook groaned in frustration as he ran his fingers on his brown hair. Lisa quickly went to their room and carried jungsa on her arms.

Jungkook lazily picked jungli and caressed her short thin hair.

"Jungkook can you please pass me the bottle"Lisa pointed at the bottle with her lips as Jungkook rolled his eyes and handed her the bottle.

Soon enough the two fell asleep. Lisa pecked Jungsa and jungli's forehead before placing them gently on their crib.

Lisa turned around and saw Jungkook nowhere. She sighed and turned the night lamp on.

Lisa laid on their bed and closed her eyes. Until she felt presence behind her. She smiled waiting for him to wrap his arms around her but he just ignored her.

She turned around and saw his back facing her. She pouted before turning around.

Lisa noticed that Jungkook changed so much these past weeks. He started to get distant. Sometimes he will come home in 1-2 am and that scares her because maybe he fell out of love towards Lisa.

She pushed that negative thought away and drifted of to dreamland.

~~~

LISA's POV

"Wahhhh!!"I heard the twins cried. I yawned and stared to stretch my body.

I looked at the side and Jungkook wasn't there anymore. I sighed in frustration.

I stood up from the bed and went to their crib, I carried the both of them and placed them on our bed. I caressed and patted their back and soon they fell asleep again.

I grabbed the pillows and placed it on the side of the bed so they won't fall.

I went downstairs half awake and I saw Jungkook cooking.

Wow! this is new

I remembered the last time that he cooked for me was last year when we are still 23 on my birthday. I smiled at the view.

I wasn't even aware that he is already staring at me. he cleared his throat and I snapped back to reality. I quickly looked away and flushed in embarrassment.

Why am I even embarrassed? I'm his wife

I glanced at him and saw that he has a small smirk plastered on his face.

"Good morning"I greeted him and he just hummed in response. I pouted.

I went to the table and sat on the chair. I grabbed the coffee mug as I blew on it and take a sip.

"I didn't expected that you would cook something for us"I smiled.

"Of course, I am your husband and uhmm it's our anniversary today right?"He said nonchalantly.

"Anniversary? what are you talking about, our anniversary just passed months ago"I said in disbelief.

He gulped. "Oh yeah, haha I w-was just joking"I looked at him suspiciously.

But she just let it slide.

"Lisa I can't come home tonight"He said as he placed the pancakes on the table and poured some syrup on top of it.

"But why, Today is Saturday you have no work remember ."I pouted and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

He is obviously annoyed by my childish acts.

I frowned and avoided his gaze that is set upon me. I heard him sigh and he tapped the table grabbing my attention.

"I still have to finish my paper works"jungkook said and I accidentally kicked the table making the syrup spill on my shirt. I looked down at the syrup oozing down my baby pink shirt. I quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned myself.

It took me twenty minutes to take of the stain on my shirt. I went back to the dining room when I heard Jungkook talking someone on the phone.

"What is it?"Jungkook's back was facing me.

"Yeah of course I remember!"Jungkook said happily, I wonder who is he talking to.

"My wife? She's on the bathroom"Jungkook turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Uhh talk to you later, bye!"Jungkook ended the call and his gaze set upon me.

"How long have you been here?"He asked with his hands on his pocket.

"Just now, ohh and by the way who are you talking to?"I raised a brow and I saw him gulp. I also noticed the small beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"Uhh Bambam he said that we will hang out later when I finish my paper works"He said making me confuse.

"But Bambam is on Thailand today"I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Aish just stop asking questions"He said and walked pass me. I was left on the kitchen alone.

Why is he acting like this?

🍇