H.R.F (not 'Human Rights Foundation')

Tom's pov

1am.
Time to make my move.
I've been waiting all night for this. For the chance to see him again.

I looked to my left, seeing my assigned mate sleeping peacefully next to me. Her blonde hair flowing onto the pillow, small snores escaping her lips. As much as I don't love her, she is honestly a pretty good companion.
But... she's just not the right person for me. The right person is waiting on the other side of the facility at this very moment.

Glancing back at the time, I quickly got on my outdoor clothing and slipped out the door, careful not to wake my sleeping mate. I'm thankful our sleep sector is on the first floor. Some of these structures go on until the 40th floor.

I walked outside, feeling the artificial wind hit my exposed skin. I looked down the light grey street I was standing on. No guards. Good.

I snuck across the road, creeping around the many plain white structures. Hardly any sounds were heard, apart from the ventilators whirring in the sky. Well it's not really a sky, is it. It might have a blue screen, a few fluffy clouds to make it seem more appealing, but at night, the screen shuts off. And the illusion of freedom disappears. Above our heads, miles away, is the ceiling of our town. Town? Why did I call it a town? It's a cage, and I know it. We all do.

But what can we do about it? We've all been bred for one purpose, and one purpose only.

To reproduce. And to unsure that the human race ever dies out. That's all that we were born to do. Why we're all here.

My thoughts came to an end as I turned into the alleyway. The one right next to my secret lover's sleep sector.

There, I saw him. Waiting for me. Like he always does. I felt my heart flutter slightly as his sliver eyes gazed into mine, his neutral expression changing into one of pure delight.

"Tom! I was so worried you weren't gonna make it..."

He wrapped me in a warm hug, his hot breath hitting the back of my neck. I giggled as he kissed my nape, nibbling slightly in some places. He bit lightly at a certain spot, making me unintentionally let out a breathy moan. He looked back at me, a small smirk forming on his lips. I pulled him in for a passionate kiss, our lips melting together as my arms travel around his shoulders and hang loosely around his neck. I gasped slightly as his cold hand made it's way under my shirt.

"Tord... n-not here."

I whispered shakily. He pulled his hand back and looked me in the eyes, an even wider smirk apparent on his face.

"Don't worry. My mate is visiting the mental adjustment center tonight. We got the whole sector to ourselves."

I started smiling widely too as Tord pulled away from me and held my hand, carefully leading me around the side of the building and through the door. Swiping his card and opening the door, we made our way up the many flights of stairs, giggling like high school girls.

This was too perfect. Tord's mate was gone for the night, and he lives in one of the few structures with no surveillance cameras.

As soon as Tord closed the door, I pressed his lips against mine, feeling the heat building up in my body. He let out a muffled moan and took dominance of the kiss, lifting me from the ground by my waist and carrying me to the bedroom. We landed on the bed with a flop, his muscular body closely looming over mine.

"I love you, Tom."

He looked me right in my eyes, truth lingering in his words as he softly closed in on my face.

"I love you, Tord."

He brought his mouth to my neck, sucking and biting at it. I felt love with every mark he left me. I know when I leave, that I'll miss this the moment I walk through that door. The feeling of my true lover holding me so close.
Loving me so much.