80% Plastic

"How do I look, Tord?"

Tom spun around happily, looking down at his curvy body and admiring his smooth skin.

"You look amazing as always, my dear."

Tom giggled happily in response to his lover's remark, twirling around again to watch his frilly dress fly up slightly.

"Ooh ooh! Tord! You promised you'll get me a heart! When will it be here?"

The blue boy jumped up and down excitedly, clapping his hands together and smiling widely.

"Today, darling. You can't stay a hollow soul forever. Follow me, dear."

Tord began walking away, Tom following closely behind and wrapping his artificial hand around his creator's robotic one.

Making their way into the underground lab, Tom sat in his usual spot on Tord's table, the red man walking over to him and giving his lover a sweet kiss on his cheeks. Tom giggled, his pale skin turning a light shade of pink.

"Alright, Thomas. I'll need to warn you about a few things. This is a human heart. I'm still not entirely sure if it's compatible with your artificial body yet. Plus, the heart isn't the freshest. It was taken from a fallen soldier earlier today..."

The blue man scoffed, crossing his arms in a sassy pose.

"The human brain worked! It fits perfectly. I have no doubt the heart will be any different."

Tord sighed, nodding in agreement. Though he still felt uneasy.

"It's just.. this kind of organic plastic hasn't really been studied or tested that much. I don't want you getting hurt or broken, min kjaere."

A moment of silence passed, Tord sighed and grabbed the heart, holding it in front of Tom's chest. His lover smiled softly, giving Tord a kiss on his forehead before looking at the heart with a wide grin. He opened his chest, a creamy liquid filling his insides (...yes ik how that sounds. no, it's not meant to be perverted. >->)
Carefully and gently, Tord pushed his hands into Tom's chest, the heart still dripping with blood as he pressed it into the liquid. Immediately, the creamy fluid wrapped around the heart, soaking up the blood, turning the solution to a light pink colour.

"How do you feel, min elskede?"

Closing his chest, Tom widened his eyes, his mouth open slightly in shock and surprise. He stayed still for a few minutes, seemingly looking at nothing in particular, until he felt a bump in his chest.

He looked down, seeing if any rising and falling was noticeable. He felt another bump, then another. Soon enough, there was a rhythmic thumping in his chest, going almost unnoticed by Tord.

"Is it working?"

Tord stayed still, looking at Tom for any signs of malfunction. Though all he got was a shaky exhale from his creation and the feeling of plastic on his shoulder.Tom looked struck with happiness, his mouth curved into a wide grin.

"How is it? How are you feeling?"

Still unsure, Tord placed his hand on Tom's cheek, cupping the artificial skin lovingly.Eyes lidded, mouth still parted, Tom wrapped his legs around his creator's waist, pulling him closer and letting his blue dress melt away and form into a red silk sheet covering his body.

"I f-feel... Human."

Tord smiled widely at the answer, pulling Tom closer by his hips and rubbing his smooth skin.

"That's awesome, min kjaere. You're getting to be more like the real Thomas."

-----
O-O Sorry for the weird story...