Trails ♤

•JM•

The manor wasn't even located within London reach. It was around Brockenhurst. I had to drive less than 2 hours to get to the main place. Although I wasn't certain of her presence here, I would like to think that I'm being led to the right place. Upon reaching the captivating chocolate box area, I checked into a hotel to freshen up a bit. The hotel was of an old Celtic style with a posh feels in it. I felt comfortable. Good thing I always brought pieces of wardrobe with me in my car. I can have a clean change of clothes.

 I can have a clean change of clothes

[Rhinefield house hotel]
[ctto]

I drove to the former Eccleston mansion where Martina mostly spent her childhood. Across the mansion, there was a waiting post where a seemingly old wooden bench was rooted.

 Across the mansion, there was a waiting post where a seemingly old wooden bench was rooted

[ctto: Pinterest]

My eyes lingered on the bench and I instantly felt her energy here.

She was here.

I sat on the bench and noted aged  carved names on it. Like a child's...

Tinee.

Also a kind of distorted yet cute teddy bear head beside her name.

Baby girl...where are you.

What worried me more was her phone was off since that day she ran away from me.

"Excuse me, sire, are you here to check the manor?"

A bit surprised, I didn't know exactly what to say at first. I was completely off guarded that I didn't notice someone approaching me.
Thinking that it might be a good chance for me to look around and have a glimpse of Martina's childhood, I just nodded. This lady might've thought that I'm a potential buyer. I knew she recognized me but my senses told me that this realtor knew the privacy code pretty well.