6

Erick and Ariana were currently having lunch together. Today Ariana had cheer practice to do and Erick was off. Being the good boyfriend he is , Erick brought his girlfriend food during her break.

It's always beautiful weather in California , so the girls were practicing outside. For lunch everyone disappeared so it was just Ariana and Erick. They sat on the bleachers and began to eat.

"  i love when you wear this uniform." Erick whispered licking his lips " it makes me want to eat you instead."

Ariana practically almost choked on her food and Erick laughed.

" eres un bellaco." She said slightly pushing him and then returning to her food.

" only for you." He smirked.

As she ate his hands traveled up her thigh causing her to put her food down. He chuckled and went to her neck to place kisses.

They suddenly heard a sound and saw the new guy enter the field. Erick let out a groan in frustration.

" We can continue later." Ariana smiled.

" I'm sorry mi cielo but , I can't. I have something to do with my mom." Erick said to her

" Erick por qué me estás mintiendo?" She asked and he sighed

" I just don't like to get you involved."

" so your going out to get money or whatever?" She asked and he nodded.

Eventually her break was over so that meant Erick had to leave.

" be safe baby." She said kissing him.

" I will." He said and with that he left the campus and went to chill at Chris's place.

That night Erick left Chris's apartment. He had a duffle bag filled with supplies. Erick would sell so that he could buy for himself. He has become more used to it and is using it more often. He's trying his best to hide it from Ariana.

As Erick left , Chris had his own things to take care of.  Erick and Chris would benefit off of each other and share supplies.

The only difference between the two is Chris knew how serious something as simple as this could get. Erick didn't , he had no clue at all.

ꨄ

xoxo CNCOx5