10

Ariana got them to stay in this cute hotel in Havana Cuba. Their room was cute and decorated nicely.

Ariana woke up and began to admire Erick as he was still sleeping. She smiled at him , he looked so peaceful.

" take a picture it will last longer." Erick mumbled , his eyes still closed.

" I thought you were still sleeping." She laughed.

" I woke up about 5 minutes before you." He said finally opening his eyes and looking at her.

" Happy Anniversary." They both whispered at the same time and laughed.

" I love you." They both said once again.

" stop trying to be like me ." Ariana scoffed playfully.

" oh please , you know your trying to be like me." Erick said

" you wish." Ariana said getting up and going to the bathroom.

As soon as Ariana was in the bathroom Erick texted Chris. He told Chris where he was and asked if he could cover for him.  Erick for sure didn't want any problems and Chris agreed to do him the favor.

The couple decided to head to the beach. Erick was extremely excited , he explained to Ariana how there's nothing like the beaches in Cuba. Sure enough , he was right.

Ariana was in awe at the view around her and how crystal clear the water was.

" Mi cielo , you want to get on a Jetski ?" Erick asked her

"Omg yes ! I've been wanting to get on one." She said in excitement.

" okay then , let's go !!" Erick exclaimed picking her up and running towards the shore.

Everyone around them heard their laughter. They smiled at the sight. They were witnessing two young people deeply in love.

That night Ariana made reservations for a restaurant near the hotel.

She wore a cute red dress.

Meanwhile , Erick wore this

As soon as they were both ready they left the hotel

As soon as they were both ready they left the hotel. The restaurant wasn't too far so they decided to walk.

They walked hand in hand. Ariana took in the fresh air.

" honestly I could see myself living here one day when I'm older." She stated

" well , how about one day when we're old and retired we live over here. We can continue to grow old and enjoy the rest of our lives out here together." Erick suggested while smiling.

" you know I love anything as long as I'm with you." She said and pecked his lips.

As soon as they made it to the restaurant Erick's stomach growled.

"Someone's hungry." His girlfriend laughed.

" I haven't even eaten and I already know what i want for dessert." He said back looking into her eyes deeply before opening the door for her.

Till this day , little comments like that would catch Ariana off guard.

The couple had just entered the hotel elevator. Erick wasted no time in attaching his lips to hers. She instantly responded back to the kiss. Erick swiftly picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him.

She giggled as he walked towards their room. He was placing soft wet kisses on her neck. As soon as he made it to their room , he easily opened the door with the room key. He locked the door with her still in his arms. He placed her gently on the bed and took off his jacket and threw it aside. Erick attacked her lips once more.

" I'll never get tired of seeing your naked body , hearing you scream my name , nor ever get tired of making love to you." was all he said before placing his length inside of her.

Cuba will hold a special place in their hearts.

ꨄ

Honestly I've been wanting to change my account. Everyone has such nice themes and it's making my account feel a little insecure.

yet , creating all those covers all over seems like a lot of work. Plus , it's shows my growth over time. But , my account still feels insecure.

Also , can we please just please look at Erick's Abs idk why he doesn't give us more shirtless content. ME LO COMO!!!

 ME LO COMO!!!

xoxo CNCOx5