28

Ariana hasn't heard from Erick in a week. It seems like she really got him mad.  She's realized that ever since he appeared to her , she hasn't visited his grave.  That was where she was right now and he was there waiting.

" So you two are dating ?" Erick asked rolling his eyes.

" I should be the one rolling my eyes at you. You almost killed me ! And you claim you love me ?" Ariana spat.

Erick sighed " I didn't mean it."

" So why did you do it ?" She asked looking at him

He sighed.

" I was jealous and scared you would forget about me." The Cuban confessed.

Ariana softly smiled at him.

" Amor , I could never and would never forget about you. You are my first love and love of my life. I could never forget those green eyes ,nor your hugs , and kisses. Erick you are a part of me forever." She said and then showed him the ring on her finger. She never took of the ring he gave her.

" Joel does make you happy , right ?" He asked

" Yes he does , I think it's time I move on with my life like a normal person. I won't ever forget you." She assured him once more.

" I want you to be happy. I'm going to let you be happy. I'll appear here and there." Erick smiled and she nodded.

" But, as soon as Joel begins to act funny I'm going to haunt him." Erick said , his tone being much more serious. Ariana began to laugh.

" I love you." Erick said looking at her.

" I love you more , always." She smiled and with that he disappeared.

She wondered how she wasn't crying by now.

She made it back to the apartment.

" Hi baby." Joel smiled and Ariana ran into his arms. He was taken back by how hard it was.

" is everything okay ?" Joel asked pulling away.

" I love you." She said to him.

Erick appeared , he smiled at Ariana and gave her a thumbs up.

" I love you too." Joel said pulling her back in for another hug.

She figured out a way of ghostin him but , not permanently and that made her happy.

Ariana was ready to start brand new with Joel , never forgetting Erick.

THE END

I always feel like my endings suck. But , I hope you enjoyed this story. It was something out of my comfort zone but , I'm glad I did it.

" De Cero" ( sequel to Toxica) out now !!

Thank you for reading, commenting , voting , and supporting. ily guys❤️

xoxo CNCOx5