Chapter 23

Oh I forgot to put fast forward 3 weeks in the last chapter. So Lance already has his stitches out of his arm!

Warning: Fluffiness ahead! Cuteness overload!

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

~~~~~~~~

"Woah!" Kora said starting at the giant building in front of her.

Keith and Lance watched the 4 year old stand in front of them.

"Keef?" Kora asked.

"What's up?" Keith said crouching down to her level.

"What's that?" She said pointing to someone eating ice cream.

"That's ice cream. It's cold but yummy." Keith said trying to explain.

"How about we get some after we go shopping?" Lance cut in.

Kora nodded. "Okay!"

"Now Kora." Keith said gaining her attention. "I have a few rules for you. One, Always be holding either Mine or Lance's hand. Two, Do not run off. Ever. Three, do not talk to strangers. Ever."

"Sir yes sir!" Kora said grabbing his hand.

Keith stood as Lance walked over to his side.

The trio walked into the mall, Kora was amazed at all the stores in the building. As she looked around she spotted a store that had pretty dresses hanging in the window.

"Keef." She said pointing at 'The Children's Place'.

"You want to go in there?" Keith questioned.

Kora nodded. The three walled into the store, heading to wear all the girls clothing was located.

"Pink?" Lance questioned holding up a pink dress.

Kora stared at the dress for a second before nodding. "Yes please!"

"Alright Kora. Make sure that you don't get all dresses." Keith warned. "You'll need shirts, long sleeves, pants, shorts etc."

Kora nodded. "Got it!" She smiled.

~~Many clothing things later~~

"Alright. Clothing down!" Keith said holding Kora's hand as they walked out of the store.

"What's next?" Lance asked holding Kora's other hand.

"Either toys or bedding." Keith said. "I think we should get bedding on the way out. Just so we don't have to carry it everywhere. And not just that but the toy store is right there."

Lance followed Keith's finger as he pointed at the store. Once again the three walked into the store.

"Hey Lance, Keith!" A familiar voice said from behind them.

"Hey Hunk!" Lance said doing the 'bro' handshake.

"Hey you two." Keith smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Picking up a few things for Shays little brother. His birthday is coming up." Hunk said.

Shay nodded. "I'm not sure what to get him yet so I thought we should come in and look around. See if we can find something. Who's this?"

Shay bent down to Kora's height. As soon as Kora made eye contact with Shay, she quickly shoved her head in the back of Keith's leg.

"This is Kora." Keith said his smile growing. "She is now my little sister. We are picking up a few things for her."