Chapter 35

Shorter chapter a head.

Unedited.

Enjoy~~

"Bastard." Lance growled and lunged at the man.

Keith quickly ran over and grabbed Kora and shoved her behind him.

Krolia quickly called the cops while Lance beat the shit out of the man.

Kora trembled in fear behind Keith.

Keith quickly picked Kora up and ran down to the living room and grabbed the blanket off of the couch. He quickly wrapped it around the small girl and ran outside.

Thankfully Shiro lived on the street besides the twins and Hailey.

Hailey is a heavy sleeper so he couldn't take her there because he wasn't sure that she would wake up. The twins probably would still be sleeping. Shiro on the other hand was easier to wake up and he was the most responsible.

Keith booked it down to Shiro's house. He quickly ran up the steps and began to bang on the door.

"Come on. Come on." Keith muttered over and over again.

The door was soon pulled open.

"Thank god!" Keith cried out.

"Keith?" Shiro questioned rubbing his eyes.

Sirens were heard in the background, getting louder and louder as they got closer.

"What's going on?" Shiro asked alarmed once he seen the small girl trembling and sobbing in Keith's arms.

"Can you watch her for a few?" Keith questioned. "Her dad-"

"Say no more." Shiro said and held his arms out. "I'll watch her."

"NO!" Kora shouted in fear. "Don't leave me! Please don't leave me!"

"Kora I'll be right back. I promise." Keith said handing her over to Shiro.

Keith quickly made it back to his house just as the police arrived.

Keith made it into the house and down into the room that his soulmate and mother were located at with police following in suit.

Krolia stood beside Lance as the dangerous man stood on the opposite side.

"He broke into our house! And tried to kidnap my daughter!" Krolia shouted in anger.

The police quickly quickly ran to the man and pinned him to the ground.

"I just wanted to see my dearest daughter. Is that so wrong?" The man said and laughed psychotically.

"She isn't your daughter anymore. She's mine. You abused her. You're a deadbeat father." Krolia spat.

The police put him in handcuffs and dragged him out of the house.

"Where is she?" Lance asked wiping blood off of his face.

"With Shiro." Keith mumbled.

"Keef!" Kora screamed.

"Kora come back! It's to dangerous!" Shiro shouted.

"Never mind.'" Keith said rushing out of the house to stop his sister from getting any closer.

"Keef!" Kora cried and ran up to him.

"Excuse me?" A police officer said coming over to Keith and Kora. "I just need to ask a few questions about what happened."

"Are you up for it Kora? They need to know what he did." Keith whispered to the girl.

"I was sleeping." Kora said shaking in fear. "I heard my window break and I woke up. He grabbed my arm. He hurt me. I shouted for Keef and ance. They saved me."