Chapter 54

Man writing about someone who is pregnant is pretty rough considering that I don't know much about pregnancy lol.

Keith is about 6 Months pregnant. Meaning Hailey is about to pop.

You'll need these pictures for later ;)

Unedited

Enjoy~~~~

Recently Keith has been more distant from Lance, which is odd.

Lance didn't understand what was going on with Keith but decided to give him time. But that time caused more distance. Lance couldn't handle it anymore and decided to take the situation into his own hands which ended up causing a falling out.

"Why are you being so distant Keith!?" Lance exclaimed they stood in their shared bedroom. "I thought you needed time but apparently that's not it because you've been pushing me away! So what is it?!"

"It's nothing." Keith mumbled as he continued to fold the laundry.

"What the hell do you mean it's nothing Keith?" Lance questioned. "If it was nothing then why the hell are you pushing me away?"

Keith didn't say anything.

Lance scoffed. "Seriously? Whatever you're going through we are suppose to go through together! So why won't you tell me!?"

"I told you it's nothing!" Keith shouted as he left the room.

"It's not nothing!" Lance said. "So what is it?"

"Just forget about it!" Keith cried. "Why can't you just drop it!?"

"Because I can tell it's fucking hurting you!" Lance shouted. "You're pushing me away! I'm not stupid Keith, this is fucking killing you inside! So why won't you tell me what it is!?"

"I'm fucking scared you won't love me after this baby comes!" Keith shouted as tears rolled down his face. "I'm not going to have my original body shape! I'm not going to be as fucking skinny!"

Lance was speechless.

"I'll be fat and disgusting!" Keith cried as Lance just stood there. "I thought I wasn't good enough for you from the start and now I feel even worse about it! You're stuck in a relationship with a pregnant me who isn't even handsome or whatever! How do you put up with it!? I'm not good enough for you!"

Lance went to say something but Keith lost it.

"I can't do this right now!" Keith said grabbing the car keys and heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Lance asked finally speaking up.

"Out." Keith said simply and left.

Lance stood at the door and stared. "Fuck I'm so stupid!" Lance shouted and pulled his hair.

"Mum?" Georgia asked grabbing his leg.

"Mommy will be back soon." Lance mumbled before whispering. "Hopefully."

"Lance?" Romelle asked peeking around the corner. "Is everything alright?"

"I don't know." Lance mumbled.

"Just give him space." Romelle said. "You both need to relax."

~~~~~

Keith pulled into Shiro's driveway and headed up to the door.

"Please be home." Keith mumbled to himself. "Please be home."

The door opened and Adam appeared in the doorway. "Keith? What are you- why are you crying?"