Hayasaka wants to dunk on him

Hayasaka's POV

Tatsuo-kun is so dense! I'm indirectly telling him that I was the 'friend'! If he can't remember with me using my previous strategy I'll have to beat him seven to zero again. There's only one problem in my masterplan... Tatsuo-kun is six foot ten now! Just being able to shoot without getting blocked is one thing, making it is a whole nother thing. What kind of steroids has he been taking since I last saw him!?

Tatsuo-kun passed me the ball and said; "You can have possession first." If I was still an average girl this would be a problem but, ever since I started to work for Kaguya-sama I pushed my abilities to the limit, trained everyday to perfect every single task. At my level beating Tatsuo-kun should be a piece of cake... or so I thought. Even with my skills Tatasuo-kun still managed to block all my shots.

These steroids he's been taking are way too overpowered! Though I still managed to make sure he didn't get to even shoot the ball. After the possession switching back and forwards I finally scored a point against Tatsuo-kun. That was way harder than I thought.

"Let's turn up the difficulty a bit," Tatsuo said. What does that mean? He still has more skills to unleash?! Well, so do I, it's been a long time since I had a challenge.

Timskip Tatsuo POV

Whoa, Hasaka-san is pretty tough. When I said that I was turning up the difficulty... that was a bluff. She's beating me three to zero. I gotta get my game on or I might lose to a girl I just met. Now it's my ball. I tricked Hayasaka-san with a triple crossover. I drove the lane and was about to go in for a dunk. Then outta nowhere Hayasaka-san stole the ball from me. Before I could react she was already at the three point line.

I couldn't even take a step before she shot the basketball. Swish! Five to zero. Wow, great job Shiro! You officially suck. At least she ain't be talking trash.

"I thought you were supposed to be good at basketball, Tatasuo-kun?" She taunted (wow, the universe loves proving me wrong.) Ok, I'm officially mad. I'm not holding back. I'm gonna each shot she put up. I'm gonna win!!!

Timeskip

I lost seven to zero... wow. It's like the universe loves torturing me. Wait, it does.

"You're pretty good," I said.

"You're pretty bad," She replied.

"I was going easy on you!"

"Yeah, sure you were."

"I-If I went too hard on you that would be mean and rude!"

"You literally said that you weren't going easy on me before we started."

"No I didn't!"

"You're very bad at lying, Tatsuo-kun."

"Yeah I am..."

"Well, I gotta fly! I'll see you tomorrow Tatsuo-kun!"

"Wait I gotta ask you something!"

"Huh? What is it Tatsuo-kun?"

"Are you 'her'?"

"You are going to be more specific than 'her'."

"Are you the one I met ten years ago?" No answer.

"Um? Hello?"

"It took you long enough to realize! You're so dense!!" Well I did eat a neutron star which is the most dense thing I know of.

"Hey, Hayasaka are you still gonna fulfill your promise?"

"I'm still gonna have you confess to me."

"So be it! It's gonna be the other way around!"

"I'll be seeing you Tatsuo-kun!" So just like that she left. Wow I just lost in the sport I specialize in... Ouch.

The winner of this battle is: Hayasaka! For making Tatsuo remember her. Tatsuo loses for losing the basketball go.