Aisaka Tatsuo wants to wage war 1

Aisaka's POV

We were all at the dining table eating pancakes that Nii-chan made. Usually, I would make breakfast but I wanted to take a break this Saturday so, Nii-chan made breakfast today. We were all eating peacefully until Kahogona-san asked Nii-chan, "Shirou-kun, could you pass the salt please?" Salt? Who eats pancakes with salt? I don't understand rich people sometimes.

"Salt? You use salt to eat pancakes?" Nii-chan asked Kahogona-san with a baffled expression on his face. Kahogona-san looked confused as to why he was asking, as if everyone in the world is crazy enough to eat salt with their pancakes.

"You didn't know? I use salt to eat practically everything. It's quite a useful condiment." She said confidently. Both me and Nii-chan looked at her with disgust. I understand salt is a useful condiment but you shouldn't eat it with pancakes! That's as crazy as putting the milk in before cereal or pineapple on pizza!

"Well... alright then." Nii-chan hesitantly passed her the salt and true to her word, Kahogona put some salt on her pancakes and ate them. She actually uses salt on pancakes. Weirdo. Never in my fourteen years of living have I ever seen something this disgusting and weird before. Well, I suppose each to their own but it's still incredibly weird. I continued to eat my pancakes until it struck me. Wait, why is Kahogona-san even here in the first place and why is she eating breakfast with us if it was normal!? This isn't her house and I sure don't remember either of us letting her in too!

"Wait, why is this happening!?" I burst out. Both Nii-chan and Kahogona-san looked at me like I was bizarre. I understand why Nii-chan was looking at me like that but Kahogona-san has no right to look at me like that when she puts salt on pancakes.

"Why is what happening?" Nii-chan asked me curiously. So Nii-chan hasn't noticed the fact that neither let Kahogona-san into our house.

"Wh-why the heck is Kahogona-san eating breakfast with us likes she's a part of the family!?" I asked, outraged. There was no way she was gonna take my precious breakfast time with Nii-chan away from me.

"I don't think it's much of a problem if I simply join it," Kahogona-san said with a sly smile on her face while she looked at Nii-chan who looked back at her confused.

"Wh-what are you implying with that?!" I asked her.

"It should be obvious isn't it?" Kahogona-san replied with the same sly smile she had on before. Don't tell me she wants to marry Nii-chan!? I will never let that happen! The only woman that I approve of marrying him is Ai-chan!

"Grr... I won't let you have Nii-chan!" Kahogona-san's smile grew wider as it seemed she got her intended reaction out of me. Nii-chan quickly interjected before Kahogona-san could put more gas into the fire, "C-can we just eat breakfast in peace?"

"Grr, fine then..." We continued to eat while I shot mean looks towards Kahogona-san. I really hated her, even when we all were kids. Soon after a while, Kahogona-san asked Nii-san, "Shirou-kun would you like to accompany me to the aquarium?" After asking Nii-chan this she looked at me with a cunning smile.

"Aquarium? It's a nice offer but why all of a sudden?" Nii-chan asked.

"I stumbled upon two tickets the other day and I can't let them go to waste." The aquarium? That's like the most popular date spot in the history of dates! (don't fact-check that.) Wh-what if they go and Kahogona-san confesses her feelings to Nii-chan and by some slim chance, he says yes!? I'd kill myself if Ai-chan doesn't get to me first! I have to ruin this date before it happens even if it's the last thing I do!

"That's rich coming from the... rich girl. You drive a limo around the place! There's no way you could 'stumble' upon two tickets to the aquarium! There's no plausible way that she found them on the side of the road by coincidence," I countered. Kahogona-san's face contorted with anger as she knitted her eyebrows.