Chika Fujiwara wants to have fun

[Believe it or not, Shirou Tatsuo is actually good friends with Chika Fujiwara and Moeha Fujiwara!]

Tatsuo's POV

Ah, yes, another day at the Student Council. What could possibly go wrong?

"Hey! Who wants to do some Karaoke?" Chika-san asked randomly.

"I'll pass," Shirogane answered.

"I'll pass also," Kaguya responded.

"What about you, Shirou-kun?" Chika-san asked me.

"I don't have anything else to do. I guess I could go."

"Yay! I can always count on you Shirou-kun!" Chika-san celebrated.

"But don't you have to study?" Shirogane asked us.

"I never have to study." I answered.

"What about you, Fujiwara-san." Shirogane asked her.

"Studying can wait! I just wanna spend some time with Shirou-kun!"

I'm glad to hear that but you have to focus on your studies more." I told her.

"Like I said, studying can wait! Also, you're one to talk! You almost never study!"

"That's because I'm a 'True Prodigy'."

Time skip

If I knew they were going to come, I would have stayed home. Only Chika, Moeha, and Kei were here. I've met the president's little sister a couple of times since I knew the Fujiwaras. On a scale of one to ten, we would be a four. We aren't exactly friends but there is almost no awkwardness between us. The problem here ain't exactly them but it's the fact that I'm the only boy here!

Anyone passing by us would think I'm a womanizer! I don't want that to go around on social media. That would ruin my name and nobody would be able to look at me the same way, especially Hayasaka. She'll think I'm a creep and start avoiding me! I gotta make sure that doesn't happen!

"I'm here!" I declared.

"Took you long enough." Kei said.

"I came here as fast as I could." I protested.

"Don't mind Kei-chan. Let's have some fun!" Chika said. Yay... fun.

Rewind... Hayasaka's POV

"Hayasaka!" Kaguya-sama called me.

"Yes, Kaguya-sama?" I answered rushing into her room.

"Hayasaka, I have bad news!"

"What's the bad news, Kaguya-sama?" I asked her.

"Tatsuo-kun went to go karaoking"

"That's not really bad news, Kaguya-sama."

"But, if he falls in love with some girl there, he won't confess to you!"

"Tatsuo-kun is too dense to fall in love."

"Chika and Moeha are there."

"This problem has escalated dramatically quickly! We have to get him out of there immediately!" [According to Hayasaka's logic, since Shirou Tatsuo is super dense, he can only fall in love with someone as dense as him (Hayasaka being the exception.) The Fujiwara sisters are as dense as they come (mostly Chika Fujiwara.) Because of this those two are a huge disturbance in Hayasaka's plan.]

"I see we're on the same page why he has to be removed from the venue immediately."

"Well... It wouldn't hurt for him to stay for a while..."

"Did you say something Hayasaka?"

"Oh nothing!"

Back to Tatsuo's POV

We were walking towards the room that was chosen for us. Moeha-san who was walking next to me said, "Shirou-kun, you haven't slept over at my house for a while. I missed you."

"Sorry I had to focus on my studies a bit more than usual. My grades dropped a bit."

"Oh that's alright." Every second or so, Morgan would glance at Kei-chan.

"Is something up between you and Kei-chan?"

"Kei-chan is cute! All the boys in our class like her, of course. But girls like her too! She always tries her best at everything she does, it's really admirable! She's a little bit snooty though. Then again everyone has some weak parts of themselves. Kei-chan hates unfairness. I guess you could say... she hasn't gotten disillusioned yet. Because of that it makes me really want to corrupt her! Like I want to lock her up in a prison cell and keep her all to myself.

"Of course I like you a lot too. You're No.1 in my favorites rankings! I wanna eat you up and hear you scream for your life... I want to get to know you more, Tatsuo-kun." [Any normal person would run away for their life or call the police after hearing her say that. But since Shirou Tatsuo has been around Moeha Fujiwara a long time, those types of statements are just another conversation with Moeha.]

"Oh, thanks Moeha. I hope we never drift apart or something like that."

"Oh.. th-thanks ." Moeha stuttered.

Time skip

"Now, let's do some Karaoke!!!" Chika announced. Yeah... Karaoke. I only came here for Coca-Cola. I didn't come for the actual singing. After Moeha it was my turn (the order goes Chika, Kei, Moeha, Me.)

"I'll pass. I'm not really good at singing." I said.

"You can't be that bad." Chika said. [This was before she taught Shirogane Volleyball.]

"Yeah! If you came here you should at least sing once." Moeha urged me.

"Yeah, what they said."

"Ugh. Fine, if you guys insist." I said. I chose a song I already knew word for word, closed my eyes and hoped for the best. When I opened them back up everyone was down in tears.

"See! Every time I sing something people keep crying because of how bad it is!" I said proving my point.

"It's not -sob- That's it's bad. -sob- It's just that -sob- you're so good -sob- that it drove -sob- me to tears!" Chika whimpered.

"You shouldn't be -sob- ashamed of yourself. -sob- In fact you should be -sob- proud," Kei said, holding back her tears to the best of her ability.

"You should show -sob- off your amazing skills -sob- rather than -sob- keep them locked -sob- up." Moeha wept.

3rd person

"Hayasaka, are you in position?" Kaguya asked Hayasaka.

"Yes, we can begin the operation." Hayasaka answered.