Kaguya wants to know 2

Hayasaka's POV

I entered the Student Council Room to pick up Kaguya-Sama. Like usual Kaguya-sama was the only one there.

"Kaguya-sama, it's time to leave," I said. Kaguya-sama turned around towards me. Her face was full of jealousy.

"Kaguya-sama, what's the matter?"

"You're keeping secrets from me! I wanna know what your relationship with Shirou Tatsuo is!"

"That is not important, Kaguya-sama."

"It is important! As you master I demand you to tell me!"

"There is a clear line between my social life and my profession, Kaguya-sama."

"I don't care! Tell me Hayasaka!" Kaguya-sama can be a pain in the neck sometimes. I'm still not going to tell her though.

Time skip

I'm currently in the limo with Kaguya-sama. She still hasn't gotten over it yet. Heck. she hasn't even looked at me. I can't help but to have a bad feeling about this. Kaguya-sama might resort to anything to know.

Time skip Kaguya's POV

Hayasaka thinks she can keep secrets from me. Try it and see how it ends up. I'll know their relationship soon enough. Maybe I could dig up some dirt on Shirou Tatsuo.

"Obito-san!" I called. Obito-san stepped forwards. "Yes, my lady?" He asked.

"I want you to get a background check on Shirou Tatsuo."

"Right away, my lady." How'd you like that Hayasaka! If I can't find out I'll just find some dirt!

"Kaguya-sama, how is a background check supposed to find out my relationship with Shirou Tatsuo?" Hayasaka asked me.

"I'm not trying to. I just need some dirt to use against him."

"Oh, so your usual plan."

"It was the best i could think of since you didn't tell me!"

"I need some secrets Kaguya-sama."

"No you don't!"

"You are being irrational Kaguya-sama."

"N-no! You are!"

"Kaguya-sama, the background check on Shirou Tatsuo is finished." Good, now I can see who this SHirou Tatsuo really is like...

Time skip Hayasaka's POV

If I were to say that I'm not worried right now, that would be a lie. Please be a law abiding citizen, Tatsuo-kun.

"Let's see... he was born in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA, to Nigerian parents (Giannis Antetokounmpo intensifies.) He lived there for four years before moving to Japan so he should speak English somewhat well. In Japan he was a straight A student and never got an overall grade lower than a B. At the age of fourteen he was accepted into Shuchi'in Academy. So there is no dirt on him. Not even a speck of dust!"

"Well that's terrible Kaguya-sama. He's completely clean." I sighed. All I wanted to know is where he lives.

"How can a commoner maintain such a clean record?! He doesn't even have a run in with the police!" Kaguya-sama exclaimed.

The winner of this battle is: Hayasaka! For not having any dirt on Tatsuo to be used against her.