28

"MINGHAO?" Jun shortly repeats as he recognizes the voice on the other line, he drops what he's doing and sits down on the floor

"MINGHAO?" Jun shortly repeats as he recognizes the voice on the other line, he drops what he's doing and sits down on the floor. His teammates watch his confusing actions but continue on with their own worries. "Why are you calling me from this random number? What's going on?"

"Jun..." He whispers, his throat becoming hoarse as the urge to cry was becoming stronger, "I'm going." Minghao finally admits, which leads to Jun becoming silent for a painful amount of seconds. "I'm sorry, I know I was supposed to come back but she took my phone, and even changed my flight. Jun, I'm so sorry, tell Soonyoung and Wonwoo for me I-"

"You were supposed to come back!" Jun yells through the phone, his loud tone results in startling everyone in the room. Minghao's lips quiver as he was aware of this, finally the tears roll down his cheeks and he allows them to take over. "Minghao, you were supposed to come back..." He painfully repeats, he brings his knees into his chest and lays his forehead on his knees, "I'm sorry..."

"No, I'm s-sorry," As Minghao tries to apologize, but, with his scratchy voice, he can't say much. "I'm so sorry, I know saying it won't make a difference. I want to see you, I want to see you and everyone else so I can thank them for everything. I just...can't."

On the other line, Minghao catches the sound of sniffles from the older boy. Hearing him in pain only damaged Minghao's heart more, he wanted to run out the airport and catch a cab to see Jun and his friends - but, that was impossible as his flight was so soon and his mother would stop him the minute he tried. "Please don't cry."

"I can't..." Jun, who begins to wipe the tears that drip over his cheeks, his teammates who catch the sight worry for the boy. Seungkwan immediately sits next to him, rubbing his back and uses this technique to try and calm his cries that become louder. "w—who was the one texting me, was that not you!"

"Of course it wasn't!" Minghao yells, which wasn't his intention. He was merely angry that he had no control over his situation and here he was, talking to his boyfriend on an airport's telephone as it was the only form of contact he could get with him. "Jun, if I had a way out, I would have left...but I couldn't."

"I—I know...I'm just..."

"Disappointed," Minghao mutters as he finished the boy's sentence, the forming guilt in him rises and he could feel it within the tips of his fingers. "I'm disappointed too..don't worry."

"Why do you have to leave Minghao?..." Jun questions with an ugly sob, "why! Just stay with us, you don't even want to go!"

"I had no choice Jun! I was dragged to the airport, my stuff was forcefully shipped back to China, and here I am...being sent away as well." The ravenette rants, they both were in difficult states and could not comprehend things properly. All Minghao could hear from the line was Jun crying, he hated it with a burning passion. The reason why he was crying was because of his mother's decisions. "I'm sorry...I don't know what else to say but I love you. If I get my phone back, I'll try and contact everyone.."

"You can't go.." Jun still in denial whispers the three words, the hurt dripped from his voice and he still had things planned. "Minghao, I had something for you, I can't give it to you now..."

Minghao tried to smile through the other end but was unable to as it only leads to him faking it. "Well, I do too...if you haven't touched the frog I bought. Open it up when you get home. But, Junnie...I have to go or else she'll get suspicious."

"Please don't!"

"I'm sorry..."

There, the line ended. Jun lifts up his head that was concealed from everyone's sight. Each member catches a glimpse of the boy's red eyes, damp forehead as he began to sweat from the heart-racing call. "Jun hyung..." Seungkwan calls, the brunette stumbles his way to stand up. He grabs his items and leaves the club room without a single word said.

Jun dashes out of the school's perimeter, finding his mother's number on his phone and calling it quickly. Once the line goes through, she greets him with a sweet hello, but instead, she was welcomed with the alarming tone of her son yelling.

"He's gone mom! She sent him away!"

"Sweetheart, calm down. Who sent who away? Did you mean—"

"Minghao! She sending Minghao away today!"