Chapter 27 - Happy Pride

Greg's POV*

Reagan has been acting strange and distant lately. I'm too busy preparing for his surprise party for Molly this weekend to even think about comforting him. I'll do it next time when I'm not busy as heck.

"Myca, help me!" I exclaimed.

"What for?" she asked.

"The party is in two days and I still don't know if Reagan is still going to push through this," I answered.

"Talk to him, you idiot."

"He's too distant! I don't think he wants to talk to me."

"Just shut up, Greg. The party will happen like how you two planned it. Just relax."

I heaved a huge sigh. I'm really hoping that Reagan will still be there. He has to be there.

"Greg, are you busy?" Molly asked on the phone.

"No, why?"

"Let's swim! It's just a little celebration before you head back to New York."

"How about Reagan? Nah, I think he's busy." Reagan seems busy. I hope that he's working on something for this weekend. All the hardwork that we've been through will be thrown away easily if he decides to ditch us.

"Okay I'll pick you up there," I told Molly before getting ready to go to her room.

I put on my swimming trunks and a really stylish crop top. This crop top breaks toxic masculinity that I'm aiming for. If women can dress up like men, then I believe that men can dress up as women. It's time to change our mindsets. It's time to let everyone know that clothes are just clothes and that no clothes were sewn to fit a certain gender. These are just fabrics for people to wear!

I knocked on Molly's door. It took her a minute to open it.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep," she said tying her hair up in a ponytail.

"It's okay. Ready?"

"Yep."

"R-Reagan where are you going?" Reagan is already in the elevator when it opened.

"Pool area too," he answered.

"How did you know we're going there?" I asked.

"Look at how bright your swimming trunks are," he answered.

"Didn't you two meet at your hotel room?" Molly asked.

"I just got back from the mall. I have been enjoying going there from time to time. In fact, these shorts are new."

"Your bulge is too big, bro. It's distracting." Molly laughed.

"Shut up, Molly. I know that you've been eyeing it ever since we got in here. You little freak," I teased. Molly hit my shoulder.

"Idiot," she said. We finally arrived at the pool area. It's still a bit sunny and it's a perfect time to fry my skin up.

"Finally, some sun!" Molly said removing her cover-up. She's wearing a bright two piece swimsuit that really highlighted her curves. She lay down to get some tan.

"I love how warm this is!" She exclaimed.

"Bro, she's so hot," I told Reagan. He looks at me in disagreement as if he couldn't believe that those words came out of my mouth.

"Did you two plan wearing bright swimwears?" he asked.

"No. But we look cute together, don't we?"