Chapter 28 - Make out with you

WARNING: YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE TO READ THIS CHAPTER. Read at your own risk. Enjoy!

Play Moon River by Audrey Hepburn

Reagan's POV*

Greg's revelation was a huge relief. I finally know what's going on with him and Molly and Molly finally knows how much I admire her.

We stayed until the pool area closed that night. Molly and I kissed. Hindi lang isa kung hindi iilan din.

"Greg, do you think Molly will like this lingerie?" I asked.

"If you two are dating, yes. If you two aren't dating yet, maybe try to get a different gift just to be sure," Greg answers.

"Please help me shop for a present."

"Reagan, it isn't her birthday yet. You don't need to give her anything."

"But the mere fact that she likes me too is an enough reason to give her something as a thank you gift. You know, I never thought she'd like me back."

"Just relax. I'm sure Molly's going to appreciate whatever you give her."

He's right. Molly is appreciative and kind. She appreciates even the littlest gift that you give her. But isn't lingerie the weirdest gift to give? Bahala na. I know she'll like this anyway.

"So, pool area tonight?" tanong ko kay Molly.

"Sure," she said.

"When's your next shoot?" I asked.

"Next week po. Why?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to ask."

"Greg, Molly and I are going to swim after lunch. Please take care of all the stuff that we need for the party tomorrow."

"Like what I always do, Reagan. Go ahead. Enjoy!"

Sinundo ko si Molly sa hotel room nila ni Myca. We went out for lunch first.

"Reagan I don't know if Greg already told you about what happened to Finn and I."

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

"He harassed me. The reason why Greg and I spent so much time together is because we had to email Finn's agency about what happened. Until now wala pa rin kaming narereceive na follow up. I don't know if they're going to tolerate their model."

"What? Why didn't you tell me right away? I could've punched his face."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Molly. I promise I'll help you solve this out. I promise," I replied holding her hand. We're waiting for the traffic light to turn green. I gave Molly a kiss.

"Thank you for always being there for me," she said.

"No problem, baby."

"Italian restaurant? Parang kailan lang nu'ng pinagti-tripan mo ako sa Italy ah."

"Ang bilis 'no? I never thought na magkikita uli tayo tapos nakatrabaho pa kita."

"Hindi ko pa nga nasasabi kina mama 'yung about sa'tin. Siguro saka na after we spend time together."

"No need to rush. Let's just enjoy muna tapos saka na tayo magsabi sa kanila."

"In fairness, masarap ang pagkain dito ha," Molly said digging into her food.

"Kinda tastes authentic 'no? It brings back all the memories that I had in Italy. I can't wait to go back kaso 'pag bumalik naman ako du'n malalayo ako sa'yo."

"You're so cute Reagan ha. Okay lang naman kung bumalik ka du'n. Babalik ka naman na sa New York sa isang araw kaya mapa-practice mo nang malayo sa'kin."

"Thank you for bringing back the jolly Reagan in me. Akala ko hindi na ako magiging masaya uli."

"No worries. You make me happy, Reagan. Thank you so much for being in my life. Finally, nararamdaman ko na 'yung mga hindi ko naramdaman sa past relationship ko."

"Of course I'm better than Kervin. Way better than him."

"You're funny pala 'no? Parang kailan lang sinusungit-sungitan mo lang ako sa New York oh. Ngayon ang clingy mo na sa'kin. I love this version of you."

Napatagal kami sa restaurant dahil sa mga napagkwentuhan namin. We talked about Kervin, Anna, Finn, and all the people that caused our stress and heartaches.

"It's time to relax. Tara na?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm dying to soak in the water na," she replied.

While driving, Molly ran her hand from my shoulder down to my arm. I felt shivers go all over my body.

I'm sweating so hard. I don't know if it's because of the weather or because of what Molly did. Mabuti nalang eh malapit na kami sa hotel kaya kaunting inhale exhale nalang ang gagawin ko.

Pumunta muna si Molly sa room nila ni Myca para magpalit. Ako naman eh pumunta sa room namin ni Greg para kumuha ng damit since suot ko naman na 'yung trunks ko under my pants.

"Keep your chicken little relaxed bro," Greg teased.

"It's not little, idiot. It's as big as your arm."

"I don't believe you," Greg said with a huge smile on his face.

"Greg, didn't you notice the bulge that I had when I told Molly about my feelings? Weren't you the one who mentioned it?"

"Yes it was me. Okay fine! Your chicky is as big and long as my arm. Go ahead before I eat you up," he said throwing his pillow at me.

"Now give that back to me," he said when his pillow landed on the floor.

"Get it yourself," I said before storming out.

Sinundo ko na si Molly sa room nila. As usual nag-antay muna kami ng elevator.

Umupo muna kami para magpa-tan. It's also my way to prepare for tomorrow's surprise party. The more tanned we look, the better.

Matagal-tagal kaming nagbabad sa ilalim ng araw. We ordered food, we talked to each other about some stuff, and made minor plans.

Malapit nang umalis 'yung ibang tao na kasama namin. We're just waiting for them to leave before we enjoy the night.

"Paano ba 'yan, tayo nalang nandito?" sambit ko. Molly smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and really took time to absorb her body heat.

"I love this," she said. Hinawi ko 'yung buhok sa mukha niya. She looked so pretty. Her cheeks were red because of how long we stayed under the sun.

"Look at the moon!" Molly shrieked. It's beautiful. It's perfectly round and white. It is right above our heads.

"I always looked at the moon when I'm alone and sad. I was always thinking about how many people are staring at it at the same time. Malungkot din ba sila katulad ko? Nagiginhawaan ako everytime naiisip ko na someone somewhere is staring at it too. Siguro malungkot din siya. I'm glad that I'm now staring at it with you," she said. Our eyes locked on each other.

"I love you," she murmured. I gently lift her chin up and gave her a fervorous kiss. She kissed me back. I can feel the warmth of her body. She started to pull me closer and closer.

We're making out in the pool with no one else around us. Just the two of us making each other feel warm and loved.

Molly stopped.

"I promise I won't ruin this kiss anymore," she said. I chuckled and kissed her once more.

Molly stopped kissing me. She's now just staring at me with a slight smile on her lips.

"Let's go," she said.