Chapter 24 - A Jackass Co-Model

Molly's POV*

Maaga akong umalis sa hotel to prepare for my shoot. Nauna ako kay Myca kasi may dinaanan muna ako before heading to our location. This shoot is different. It;s something that I haven't done before. We are at a location where everything you see is just a huge tree.

"I'm scared," my makeup artist said while looking around. Takot kasi siya sa reptiles and amphibians na possibly mayroon dito sa location namin. I assured her that everything is going to be fine and that we're safe.

"Holy crap you are smoking hot!" My hairstylist said. I'm wearing a sexy hunter outfit that showed my body quite well. There are lots of fake scab blood all over my body and face.

"Molly, your hips are to dye for!" Finn said wrapping his arm around my waist.  Dahan dahan kong tinanggal 'yung braso niya at saka pumwesto. Posing for this isn't that difficult kasi magaling ang director at photographer namin.

"Seductively!" one of them yelled. This shoot is one of the most fun shoots. Everyone is encouraging you to show off what you got but one thing bothers me. Finn is becoming touchier than he should. He's way too close and his hand is crawling on the parts of my body that his hand shouldn't be on.

The more men touch me inappropriately, the more scared I get when I'm with them. I always have fun when I model for brands. Whether print ads or not, I give my best. Pero hindi pa rin naiiwasang may mga taong masama ang balak.

Finn and I have been going out for a couple of days. Nu'ng una mabait at maalaga siya but as time passes by, nag-iiba siya. He lowkey initiates sex and like what I said before, I hate it when men do that. Gusto ko kapag kusa akong nakaramdam, du'n ko lang gagawin ang gusto nila.

Consent is everything. You can't just force a woman to do something intimate with you. Sex is something that should be comfortable for both parties. Hindi pwedeng okay sa'yo tapos sa kanya hindi. Lalaki ka man o babae, may karapatan kang humindi when you don't feel like it.

"Molly, for the last time. Just please do it with me," Finn said. He's on his knees begging me to give him something that I have been saving for the person who truly deserves it.

If your dream guy is handsome, bearded, has toned muscles, and has deep voice then Finn is for you. He is rich and he's a famous model. Finn gets whoever and whatever he wants. Hindi pwedeng humindi sa kanya kasi ang pag-iisip ng mga past girls niya eh sayang ang opportunity with him. But what they don't know is that Finn is capable of fooling you without realizing it.

He uses his charm to get what he wants at syempre hindi ako papayag nang gano'n gano'n nalang.

After the shoot, nagpaalam ako na may importanteng gagawin. Hindi ko na tinanggal 'yung natitirang dugo sa mukha at katawan ko kasi I needed to get out of that place as soon as possible.

I'm chilling inside the coffee shop when Greg came in.

"Oh my golly Molly! are you okay?"

"Oh hi Greg. These are just fake blood all over me. I had a shoot earlier today," I replied.

"But aren't you supposed to be at your hotel room right now?" he asked.

"Yeah but I just don't feel like it."

"Molly, something is definitely bothering you."

"Well, you rememver Finn right? He was way too touchy earlier and he kept on asking for..." I stop for awhile. I'm anxious that maybe he didn't mean to be touchy. Maybe it was all for our shoot.

"Asking for what?" Greg asks.

"For my body."

"Son of a bitch!" Greg is furious. I can see the anger in his eyes.

"You don't think it was an accident?"

"Molly, I won't victim blame you. I'm sick of men who get out of their shitty behaviour."

"But Greg what if no one else believes me? What if they tell me that I am just overthinking?"

"Molly, listen to me. Finn did what he did. He assaulted you. He took advantage of your kindness. He is a monster and you should not hang around him anymore."

Greg's reaction to it makes me feel safe. I have been sexually assaulted for a couple of times already at madalang mangyari na may kumakampi sa'kin kasi most of the time ako ang sinisisi na hindi ako pumiglas o nagreklamo.

The problem is that most victims freeze when they get assaulted just like me. We doubt ourselves na baka nga hindi naman sinasadya. Baka nag ooverthink lang kami. Some even question us na bakit hindi kami pumalag agad. It isn't that easy.

Even Ariana Grande who was harassed by a bishop. It happened in a funeral where many people were there to witness. Hollywood was also right infront of it. But guess what? Ariana froze. All we got to see was how she just shrugged while it was happening.

"Molly, we have to take action on this," Greg suggests.

"But Greg I don't want him to lose his job."

"He doesn't deserve his career, Molly. I am reporting this to his management."

Napagkasunduan namin ni Greg na mag-stay muna sa coffee shop na 'to for a couple of hours. He's too nice to stay with me here kahit na may sarili sana siyang gagawin that day.

"Thanks, Greg."

"It's okay, Molly. I can't just leave you here knowing that you're going through something," he says before sipping on his coffee.

And just like that. Greg hands me his laptop to read his statement about what Finn did.

"You really think this is worth it?" I ask.

"Not everyone has the chance to stand up against their abusers. This is going to be worth it," he says before clicking the enter button. I rest my half bloody face on his shoulders to make him feel that I'm thankful of what he did. I want hin to feel that I will be always there for him if he needs help.

"There's half a chance of you staining my outfit but it's alright," he says.

"Oh sorry." Greg chuckled before offering me to order more food.

We then proceed to our hotel so that I can take a shower to feel more safe and comfortable.