Chapter 23 - Meet Finn

Reagan's POV*

I don't know if I should approach Molly to apologize. It is not easy to just go there and talk to her. Hiyang hiya na ako sa mga pinaggagawa ko dito. I just want to go back to Italy!

"Sup," pagbati ni Greg pagkalabas niya sa cr.

"I don't know man. Do you think I should apologize?"

"If you feel like it, go. I don't think you owe her an apology because it's just a game. But if she felt something unwanted, then go. It doesn't hurt to apologize," sagot niya habang sinisindihan ang kalan para magluto ng lunch.

"Should I go to her hotel room right now or wait longer?" I asked.

"Go there, you dummy," sagot niya sa'kin. I stood up to get my phone. Lumabas ako para puntahan si Molly sa kwarto nila ni Myca.

"Hey, Reagan," pagbati ni Myca nang buksan niya ang pinto.

"Is Molly there?" I asked.

"She's out with a co-worker today. I'm sorry," sagot niya. I thanked her at saka bumalik sa kwarto namin ni Greg.

"She's not there." Greg started preparing our lunch. He threw a piece of carrot at me before saying "You're such a dumbass."

"What did I do wrong?" I asked throwing the carrot back at him.

"Text her!" He yelled.

Hi, Molly! I just want to apologize for what happened last night. I am really sorry. I hope you're doing good.

x, R.

Binuksan ko ang social media accounts ko to kill some time. Sa facebook, usual memes lang naman na to be honest ang corny na. Sa Twitter, puro opinion ng iba na nakakatulong sa'kin mag catch up sa mga issue sa mundo at lastly, sa Instagram. I checked my friends' IG stories.

I don't like what's on my screen right now. It's a photo of Molly with her co-model. A male co-model specifically. I want to throw my phone but of course I'm not doing it. I'm not that crazy.

"Who's that?" Greg asked.

"Her co-model," I replied. Pinabalik-balik ni Greg ang tingin niya sa'kin at sa kasama ni Molly na parang kinocompare niya.

"He's just more tanned than you are. You're still gwapo," he said.

"Dumbass," sagot ko sa kanya at saka umupo sa may dining area para kumain.

I don't have a scheduled shoot dito sa LA kaya hindi ko rin alam ang gagawin ko. I just want to go out and explore kaya napagdesisyunan nalang namin ni Greg na mag beach.

With only a few things in our bags, dumeretso na kami sa isang beach dito sa Los Angeles. Hindi gano'n karami ang tao kaya nakahanap kami ng magandang pwesto.

"Alright, where should I pose?" Greg asked fixing his summer polo.

"Try to stand right there," I directed. As we were shooting, Molly approached us surprisingly.

"Guys, you're here! Can we join you?" she asked grabbing her co-model's arm.

"Uhh actually n—" I cut Greg off. "Sure, you can join us."

"Are you nuts?" Greg whispered. Greg is the only one who knows about how I feel for Molly. He knows how difficult it is for me to have Molly around with someone else.

"We ordered food, we hope you'll share it with us," sabi nu'ng kasama ni Molly. Because of my pride, of course I said no. I don't want to digest anything that he's going to offer. It's like admitting that I'm losing this game.

"I'm starving!" Greg whispered in disbelief.

"Idiot, I'm not accepting whatever he offers unless we badly need it," I whispered back.

"I didn't bring cash, Reagan."

"Oh for God's sake, Greg. Just shut up."

"Are you guys okay?" Molly asked when she noticed how weirdy Greg and I are acting. I nodded at her and excused myself to go to the bathroom. Greg followed me.

"Man, I really didn't expect them to be here too," Greg said as he is fixing himself.

"I didn't too. Do you think I still have to apologize?"

"If you have the chance, go. Let's just see what happens." Nauna si Greg lumabas at sumunod nalang din ako. He's right, there are no excuses. I have to apologize since I didn't mean to make Molly feel uncomfortable.

"Molly, can I excuse you for a second?" I asked.

"Uhh s-sure."

"What's up?" She asked.

"I would like to apologize to you for what happened last night. I really didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"It's okay, Reags. I apologize too for not being able to control my actions. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable." I don't want to go back where we were. I just want to spend the entire afternoon with her.

Greg and I are taking pictures in the salty water of this beautiful beach. I can't help but glance at Molly from time to time. She's just eating with her co-model and they look like they're flirting.

"You think I'll be able to tell her how I feel?" I asked Greg. He stares at me like he wants to kill me.

"Dumbass, yes! Just be yourself and do whatever you think is the best idea.. If you need help, I'll be there."

"Do you know any bar here where we can possibly rent for a night?" I asked.

"Of course I do! I'll give you the details right away once I confirm the sche dule to my friend," he answered. Sa sobrang excited ko, unti unti nanamang bumabalik ang anxiety ko. But this one is controllable kaya nagrelax nalang ako at hindi na inisip masyado ang mga posibleng maging problema.

Niyaya ako ni Greg na puntahan 'yung mga recommended place niya. One by one, pinuntahan namin. Marami-raming kakilala si Greg dito sa LA. We have so many options but I chose the one near the beach. I know how obsessed Molly is with the beach kaya mukhang do'n nalang kami mag paparty.

"Weoffer packagaes for parties but most of our customers choose a customized package that fits their needs well."

"I'll get the best one possible. Please make sure that the entire place is decorated. Have lots of games  too please," I said before asking for the owner's calling card.

"You think they'll be able to make everything like how I imagine?" I asked Greg.

"I think so. Just tell me if you change your mind. I'll be going there from time to time to check everything," he offered. 

With everything already planned, I sat down on the sofa and drink wine. It's the perfect way to end your night especially that everything is starting to happen as planned. Greg has been updating me about how the bar has been preparing everything. At dahil kakilala sila ni Greg, they prioritize my booked schedule. They ask as many questions as they can para mas clear at perfect ang party.

I just hope it'll happen accordingly.