19

WARNING: Rated 18 

If you're 18 below  and if your mind is not mature, please skip this part. 

New Year na ngayon but I felt so gloomy. Wala pa naman ang menstruation ko. This was my first New Year na hindi ko siya kasama and it's honestly saddening. My brothers flew to their own country na kasi naka pile up na ang mga problema nila.

Arianna and Andres were taken by their dad. Sabi niya raw mamamasyal sila but they did not tell me na they would stay at his house for like...a week. I hope they're doing okay. I could not really contact Arianna. 

Ako nalang mag-isa sa bahay kasi pina-uwi ko ang mga helpers. They would be back after a week or so. They asked for it...kasi minsan lang naman sila maka-uwi, kaya pinagbigyan ko nalang. 

It's 9 pm already pero hindi ko pa gusto matulog. 

I was washing the dishes kasi nagutom ako when the doorbell rang. I just hope na hindi siya serial killer. I tried to dry my hands using my clothes nalang and went to the living room. I tried to peek sa bintana but all I could see was a tall man in trench coat. Is it kuya Eduardo?

"Who—" I did not finish asking when Kenneth suddenly slid his hand on the back of my neck before his lips met mine. 

The flutter of my heart intensified when I felt him deepen the kiss. I felt my body shiver with his kisses and my legs instantly got weaker. His lips was so soft and there was a sudden feeling in me to follow his moves and so I did. 

For the first time, hindi ako nahiya. He didn't even let me close the door kasi sinipa niya lang. We continued to kiss as if this would be the last. No one wanted to part. I was the one who parted when I felt the need to breathe. 

"Oh, love," he said before hugging my waist. I placed my head on his chest. 

I could hear it beating so fast and I wondered if we were on the same speed because mine almost burst out of my chest. 

I can still taste the sweetness of his lips. Damang-dama ko ang labi niya at parang gusto ko pa ng isa. "Why didn't you tell me?" hindi siya nakassagot dahil hinalikan niya ko muli. 

This time, it was soft and passionate. I didn't want to take it to the next level kasi bawal. It took us our whole fighting spirit to fight the air surrounding us. The love

"Jusmiyo, I missed you," he said before throwing himself on the couch. I was sitting on his thighs. Dahan-dahan niya akong inanyayahan sa pag-upo sa mga binti niya. My hands draped on his neck, not wanting to let go.  

"This is perfect," he said while sniffing my neck. I stopped myself from making any sound and gripped tightly on his arms. 

"Stop," I was able to stifle a moan and it was getting harder to stop so I jumped out from his lap.