30

"Hay jusko!" napasigaw ako nang makita ko si Arianna. What the hell? Minsan lang naman siyang bwesitahin ako kaya nasorpresa ako, sobra talaga pero hindi ko pinahalata. 

"What brings you here?" tanong ko habang naglalakad patungo sa mesa ko. Huminga ako nang malalim at tsaka lumingon sa kaniya ulit. Wala akong klase kaya naman ako lang mag-isa. Mabuti na rin para walang gagawa ng mga fake news. Nako, mahirap na. 

"What? Today's Friday, 4 days before your birthday. Mommy's planning a medium event. I'm just here to tell you that personally and to deliver this," may inilabas siyang medyo malaki na box na kulay itim. Hindi, Lous Vuitton box 'yun. Sure na sure ako.  

"Ano naman 'to?" tanong ko habang hawak-hawak ang box. 

"Although you're not on good terms with my dad, he said that he wanted to give this one to you as a thank you gift for saving me," I gave her a tight smile before opening the box. 

My eyes widened when I realized what it were. A multi-motif bracelet in pink gold with diamonds, and a matching sautoir necklace and mono chain earrings.  

"This is no joke. So expensive!!" ungol ko habang sinamaan siya ng tingin. Hindi ko naman inakala na bibigyan nila ako ng maagang regalo at sa lahat namang klaseng regalo, ba't 'yung mga mahal pa? 

Alam kong mayaman kayo pero nahihiya ako sa ganito. I've been wanting to get this collection but when I saw the price, I told myself na maybe I'll get this when I'm already 35 or something so I have time to save money. The total price would be 3.1 M and that is if I'm not mistaken. 

"Basin pabayron ko ani ba, malasa wa baya koy kwarta ani, yati na," tinitingnan niya ako ng mga nalilitong mata niya dahil sa mga bulong ko. Hindi niya kabisado ang bisaya and for that, I'm thankful. Namangha talaga ako sa regalo kahit hindi ako namangha sa kung sino ang nagbigay.

She walked over to the couch and flopped herself. Why am I seeing Krys in her? Bleh, this is so wrong.  And why Krys? "Eeeyy, that's nothing. Don't forget that you're rich." she winked. 

"I-"

I was about to say something when she cut me off by saying "I know that you're not busy—So, could you please come with me?" I hastily put my hand down before I pouted. Alam ko kung anong klaseng lakad to. 

"SHOPPING!!!" she screamed. People were now looking at us, stupified by eitheir her beauty or how loud she was. 

"King ina, tumahimik kang bata ka," sinampal ko ang ulo niya at agad siyang tumahimik. That's right. Nahihiya ako sa mga tingin ng mga tao ngayon kahit wala namang dapat ikahiya dahil maganda ako at dumadaloy ang kagandahan sa dugo naming Miller. 

"We need to buy a dress that will suit with your jewelries. Yes, pink gold," she took me in inside a store and when she couldn't find the 'perfect' dress she was looking for, she would drag me out of the store and drag me into another.  

Apparently, much to my dismay, that cycle continued for about two hours before she finally saw her perfect dress. It was a white satin mermaid off-shoulder dress with gold flakes and pink glass flower beads lining from the right chest area down to the left waist.