1

I was walking down the hallway, going to my respected classroom when I heard someone murmuring. I didn't turn to look, instead, I calmly ignored it. I knew that person and I'm not letting her ruin my life, not anymore. Nagka-letche-letche na ang buhay ko. Di ko na kayang magalit. 

"Ooooh, look at Alegay" she teased, with her annoying high-pitched voice, following my pace and grabbed my shoulder. She was in tiptoe when she grabbed me, poor her. She's short but her guts is higher than me.

 Bobo, siya. Algae, yun, e. Di Alegay. Ambobo ni ate. 

"are you done?" nai-iritang tanong ko sa kanya. Mukha n'ya ay parang pusa na natatae. Nagtitinginan na naman lahat na estudyante rito. 

"you punk!" sigaw na sabi n'ya habing sinisipa ang mga paa ko. Inuntog ko nalang ulo ko sa wall habang nakikinig sa kanya. I can tolerate her and that's what exactly I am doing right now. I learned, base on my experiences of her constantly bullying and purposely annoying me, staying silent and still will irritate her. Naglakad na ako paalis sa kanila nang hinawakan na naman n'ya ang kamay ko. 

Kadiri bhe. Mamahalin sabon ko.

"yah, just let him pass for now, just double his punishment tomorrow, we got a party to attend and we have to pick up your dress and your brother's majestic suit." her so called best friend, Brianna suggested. 

I might thank her, but nah

Naglakad na sila paalis ngunit tinitingnan n'ya pa ako. Sa wakas wala na ang mga bruha. I thought I had my peace pero nawala nang isang iglap nang hinawakan ni Kana ang bewang ko. Na-irita ako pero alam namin dalawa na di ko kayang magalit o ma irita sa kanya. Advantage n'ya yan, e. Tas babae pa s'ya. Dalawa na. 

"Come on, honey-bunny, walk away from a whore or you'll be one. You're graduating anyway," she laughed as she swayed our hands. Palagi n'yang ginagawa ito kaya di na ako surprised. S'ya kasi best friend ko. Pangatlong babae sa buhay ko maliban na ni mama at ni Alianora. 

She is feeling euphoric once again because she knew that I'll give my notebook so she could copy. I know, it wasn't a good decision but...she had something for me. She just happened to have a lot of leverage against me.

"penny of your thoughts," 

"I'm thinking of ways how to eradicate all of your leverage," nag abot yung kilay ko nang maramdaman ko na may umupo sa gilig ko and of course, it sent chills on my spine. That someone was no other than my crush. Cameron was no doubt, dazzling with his hair, he casually looked like Stefan Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries and of course, all of his attitudes, behaviors were alike. A perfect doppelgänger. Di naman talaga ako bakla. Gwapo lang s'ya. 

"look out, look out, Mister Mendez might pass out," I glared at her, making her giggle. Oh, if only she wasn't my most beloved friend, I might consider ripping her throat out.

"Hey Alex," he greeted me with his deep magnetic and chilly voice. Tinaas ko ang kamay ko para mag wave para di na nila ako asarin. Inaasar ako ni Kana. Amp, kinikilig daw s'ya e wala naman akong ginawa.