Chapter 1

SOOBINS POV

I was currently trying to program this new robot I built. Yes I'm kinda a tech geek. I'm trying to make my robot be able to carry things.

"Soobin come down for dinner!" I hear my mom call.  I'll work on you later then buddy.

I go down the kitchen and see that chicken was today's dinner. Ew. I'm vegan so I don't eat meat. I've been vegan since I was a kid except my sister and my parents. I've just never liked the taste of meat I guess.

I sit down and my mom puts a plate of salad and fried tofu. Now this is more like it.

"So how is your new robot coming along Soobin?" My dad asked.

"It's going fine. I'm just doing a bit more programming and it will surely be working." I say smiling.

"You should take a break you know. You're always up in your room." My older sister Sooyoung says.

"Thanks for worrying Noona but I don't mind it. Plus I don't need to make new friends when I already have great best friends." I say.

My sister is an Architect. She visits us once a week since she lives about 2 hours away from where we live.

We continue eating and my family chatting when I find myself looking at the plate of chicken. That delicious chicken. I lick my lips. I want to get it.

I snap back to my senses. What the heck?

"Are you ok honey?" My mom ask.

"Yes. I'll go upstairs. I need to do homework." I say going up my room.

Why was I so tempted to eat that chicken?

—————————————-
RYUNJINS POV

I was in the kitchen doing my homework while my dad fixes the sink.

I get a phone call.

It's Jeongin.

"Hey can you help me with question 5 on the  homework?" He ask.

"If you mean help as in give you the answers then the answer is  'do it yourself'" I say chuckling.

"Please—"

I end the call.

I hear my dad shrek. I run to him.

"Are you ok appa?" I ask worriedly.

"I'm ok sweetie. I just cut my finger." He says.

I look at his finger and find blood gushing out. I look at it and for some reason I wanted to drink it. Wait what? I lick my lips.

I snap back into my senses. What the hell?

I go back to my homework.

———————————
JEONGINS POV

I'll probably just continue my homework tomorrow morning.

I go in my bathroom and brush my teeth.

I suddenly get a headache. Where did that come from? I feel dizzy. I rinse my face.

I look at the mirror and find a weird shadow. What? Then it suddenly disappeared. That's weird.

I just drift to sleep.

You are more powerful than you think!

I hear a voice. What the? Is my dad watching those action movies again down stairs?