Chapter 37

JENNIES POV

"Jennie wake up! It's already 11!" I hear Jisoo unnie take off my blankets.

"Unnie it's the weekend! Let me sleep!" I whine.

"Yes but still we have things to do!" Unnie argues while cleaning our room.

"Such as??" I ask sitting up.

"Headmaster is calling us and the others to his office. He said he needs our help." Jisoo unnie explains.

With many attempts I finally get out of bed and get dressed.

Me and Unnie head out the dorm and I am met with a big hug from my boyfriend Tae.

"Morning Pumpkin." He says.

"Morning hubby." I smile back as he pecks my cheek.

"Lisa! Give me attention!" We hear Jungkook whine.

Lisa just rolls her eyes.

"I'm not in the mood Jungkook!" Lisa yells.

Jungkook looks at her.

What's with Lisa?

"What got on Lisa's nerves today?" Rm oppa ask.

"Probably the time of the month." Chae says.

The guys just nod and ask no further questions.

We arrive at Headmasters office.

"Great you're all here!" Headmaster says.

"So what do you need help with?" Jin oppa ask.

"Well you know how every year the town holds a talent show?" Headmaster begins.

We all nod.

"Unfortunately there was a fire accident at the auditorium at the town and are now moving the show at our school." Headmaster says.

Jin oppa sighs.

"Jeez they already made us do the fall festival now this?!" Jin oppa sighs.

I can feel oppas stress.

Jisoo unnie calms him down.

"I know but see that's not the problem we're facing with......"

"Well what is the problem?" Mark ask.

"I of course couldn't say our academy is about magic and such so I told the mayor .......our school is a performing arts and having students do music and such..." Headmaster trails off.

We all widen our eyes.

"He's basically trying to say is you all having to sing and dance for the talent show." Doctor Jung says.

HUH??

"SING AND DANCE??!" We all yell.

"Headmaster we're witches and werewolves we don't do pop and lock moves." Rm oppa adds.

We agree.

"I know I know. But you're witches and warlocks. You can use magic to make yourselves good at singing and dancing." Headmaster smirks.

We all oh.

"Well then. Sounds like a plan! I always wanted to show that dance team at the town off! I swear they are so cocky!" Lisa whines.

Her period is really kicking.

"You have 3 days to prepare. And you're all performing based on groups .....oh and 4th gen I'm dividing you guys for the show." Headmaster says.