Chapter 9

RMS POV

I wonder where Jin Hyung at right now?

I go up to the others.

"Hey guys have you seen Jin?" I asked them.

"Him and Taecyeon went on a run with the 4th Gen kids." Joy answers.

"It's been awhile yet they aren't back yet." Jisoo says confused.

We suddenly hear students scream and run in the school.

What's happening?

"Why are you all screaming and running?" Jennie ask.

"THERES A LIVE GARGOYLE OUTSIDE TURNING THINGS INTO STONE!" A student scream.

Live Gargoyle?

"Guys we need to find the other 7!" Jisoo tells us.

"You guys find them and we'll help the other students get to safety." Jinyoung says and we all nod.

We run to the field and find an actual Live Gargoyle. It's probably the statue at front of the school but how is it alive?

"It's looks like he's trying to go to the human world." Rosè says nervous.

"We can't let him go. He might hurt the other humans." Nayeon replies.

"We need to do a barrier spell." I say.

"Je lam me tay ulma pa!" Me and the other witches case a spell.

The Gargoyle tries leaving but the barrier stops him.

(This chapter is kinda inspired by the show Legacies)

"Come on let's find them!" Nayeon whispers and we go run to the field hoping the Gargoyle doesn't see us.

Once we go to the field we see...

"They're turned into stone." Lisa says shock.

Jin and Taecyeon Hyung along with the other 5 are turned into stone.

"What are we going to do?" Jennie ask.

"We need to bring them back to the school for safety. Hopefully Headmaster knows what to do." Jisoo says.

We all nod but suddenly the Gargoyle attacks and tries turning one of us into stone. Luckily we dogged it.

"Guys take them to safety! Me, Jhope, and Jimin will distract him." I say.

The girls nod and start dragging our friends who have turned to stone to the school.

The Gargoyle looks at us.

"You should really moisturize. You're looking kinda stoney." J-hope says to the Gargoyle.

"Give me the key!" The Gargoyle says.