Chapter 14

3RD PERSON POV

The rest of the crew were in the common room discussing how to get rid of the blob.

Headmaster, Jisoo, Rosè, RM, and Jhope were in Marks room.

"Ok let's create a barrier spell so the black blob doesn't try escaping." Headmaster says.

All 5 case a barrier spell.

They all soon walk to the common room where the others are at.

"Maybe we can set the blob on fire? We can have Lisa and the other Phoenix set it on fire." Jimin suggest.

"What about Mark? Wouldn't he be set on fire too?" Ryunjin ask worried.

"He wouldn't. Marks a Phoenix so whether he does die he'll just come back to life." Rosè assures her.

Ryunjin nods.

"We can do a separation spell. With that the blob and Mark can at least be separated." Jisoo says.

"That's not a bad idea." Headmaster nods.

"Then maybe we can trap the blob in this box so it doesn't escape." Doctor Jung finishes.

————————-

Back at the Infirmary.

V still hasn't woken up. Jennie decided to stay with him to watch over him.

"Don't worry V. They'll make sure they will destroy that thing." Jennie whispers.

Even though Jennie maybe be cold to V but after getting close to him as being his seat mate. He somehow started making her soft towards him. Jennie wasn't sure if this was a crush in development.

Next to the curtains Tzuyu was in the other stall sitting down.

She was still shocked on her encounter with Mark laying on the floor. It just gave her bad memories.

Flashback

10 year old Tzuyu was reading her books. Even back then she was a book worm.

"Honey can you go call your dad in his study. Dinners almost ready." Her mom smiles.

Tzuyu then skips to her dads study.

She goes in his study.

"Appa! Dinners ready!" Tzuyu calls but she couldn't find her dad.

"Appa?" Tzuyu walks closer to his desk.

And the scene which was a scene no 10 year old girl should have ever witness.

There laid Tzuyus dad laying on the floor covered in blood.

"APPA!!!!!" Tzuyu yells crying.

Flashback ends

Tzuyu just hugs her knees.

Baekhyun then enters. He decided to stay with Tzuyu. So she doesn't feel alone.

"Tzuyu. It's Baekhyun." Baekhyun says going to her bed.

"Baekhyun?" She ask looking.

"Hi." He smiles sitting down next to the bed.

Tzuyu just looks down. Baekhyun gives her a sad smile.

"I got you some pastries. Irene made a fresh batch." Baekhyun says holding up some pastries. Tzuyu just looks at him.