Chapter 26

ROSÈS POV

RING!

I hear my annoying alarm. I quickly turn it off and look at Lisa's bed.

She's starting to wake up as well.

"Well good morning." I say smiling with tired eyes.

"Nothings ever good with mornings." Lisa replies annoyed getting up.

I just chuckle.

We both get ready for class.

Me and Lisa have been roommates since we were about 11. We've been going to this school for about 9 years now.

(A/N: Esville Academy is a school were the age you start is usually between 8-18 years old. Really depends. But most students leave the school by 25. Although in some cases with students who don't have families they stay there till they can provide for themselves)

"Let's go get breakfast?" I ask turning to Lisa.

"Food is always the first thing you think about." She chuckles getting her backpack. I get mine too.

We walk down the hall interlocked arms.

Just a normal day.

Then it soons get ruined when I see Jimin making out with a random girl at the corner of the hall.

I try to make it seem like I don't notice.

Lisa looks at me.

"Seriously it's early in the morning. They should eat breakfast not each other." Lisa says coldly.

I chuckle.

"Chae I really don't get why you have such a huge crush on that guy. He's a playboy. Meaning he treats girls like objects." Lisa reasons with me as we grab each other plates.

I know he's a playboy. But I can't help but fall for him.

I grab some toast following eggs and fruit.

"I know Lisa but I can handle it." I assure her.

"Chae I can see the pain in your eyes every time you see him with a new girl. It hurts me and Unnies even more seeing you like that." Lisa pout.

Aish this maknae.

"Like I said I can handle it." I tell her and we sit down at our table along with our two Unnies.

Jennie and Jisoo unnie smile at us.

Soon BTS comes. We all exchanged greetings.

Jimin sits across from me. Guess he finished eating that girls face from earlier.

Ok ew I don't want to think about that.

He's so handsome.

He just smiles at me.

My Unnies, their boyfriends sit next to them.

Crazy how they both have boyfriends now.

Soon everyone comes and eats with us.

"You know it's actually great that werewolves don't keep picking on students." Jeongin says.

"Thanks to Jin oppa." Ryunjin smiles.

"It's nothing. They aren't bad at all. They just needed a leader to teach them to do good things." Jin oppa says.

"Wait Hyung so, you and Jisoo noona are official?" Jungkook ask Jin oppa and Unnie.