Chapter 11

JISOOS POV

Me and my members were in the cafeteria eating dinner. I was just eating peacefully when I find all 3 of my members keep giving me weird looks.

"Is there like something on my face or?" I ask them.

"Oh there's nothing. It's just we heard a little thing that you and Jin Oppa were flirting your asses off in the Infirmary." Jennie says and the other members smirk.

How did they even know that?

"And how did you exactly know that?" I ask crossing my arms.

"You're forgetting that Doctor Jung likes spilling some tea." Rosè says laughing.

"So is there anything going on with you and him?" Lisa ask.

"No! We're just friends." I tell them.

"That's what they all say." Jennie mutters. I glare at her.

"I'm telling you the truth. Nothings going on with me and Jin." I say once again.

TWICE and the 4th Gen kids come sit next to us.

"Hey Unnie you and Jin Oppa make a really great couple." Ryunjin says.

"Yeah you guys should really date." Jihyo adds.

"I know Jin Hyung will treat you good Jisoo." Jackson now says and everyone just agrees.

"OK! How the fuck do you all know about this? Damn gossip spreads just as fast as Ulsan bolt around here." I say shocked.

"Speaking of your Prince Charming." Mark speaks and everyone avert their eyes behind me and find BTS coming in the cafeteria and sitting at the table behind us.

Jin waves and smiles at me. I just smile back. I turn to my friends.

"Awwww that was so cute." They all say. OMG WTF.

"They're growing up so fast." Bambam and Jackson fake cry and hug each other.

We just went back to eating then I see Jin coming to our table

We just went back to eating then I see Jin coming to our table. Everyone just smirks. Oh great!

"Hey guys!" Jin greets.

"Hey Jin!" We greet him back.

"I'm just letting you all know especially the 5 that training tomorrow is archery." He says and we all nod.

"Mark I'm sure you'll love archery. Isn't Merida your favorite Disney Princess?" Tzuyu tells him. Aw it's good that she's talking more.

But everyone just looks at Mark with confusion. He seems shocked.

"Uhhhh What?? Tzuyu that's nonsense. I don't watch Disney Princess's and definitely don't have any collectibles of them." Mark says nervously. Ok uh weird.