Chapter 13

3RD PERSON POV

Year 1607:

"These 5 keys will be the keys that will protect the 3 different worlds from Lanex." A Witch says.

"Goblin your duty is to protect these 5 keys from ending up in the wrong hands." A Werewolf says.

"I will protect them with my whole life." Headmaster says.

————————————-
PRESENT TIME

The students were now out in the field teaching the other 5 archery.

They all had their bow and arrows.

"So all you 5 need to do is hold your bow and arrow up. Keep your eye on target then release arrows." Jin says and his arrow perfectly hits the red dot.

The 5 just widen their mouths.

They had to shoot all 6 targets.

Then Jisoo, Rosè, and Jimin try and they all hit the red dots perfectly.

"Jeongin you first." Taecyeon says.

Jeongin aims his target keeping one eye open. Shots but it was close to the red dot. Some of the other targets weren't perfect.

"Pretty good!" They say.

"Mark your turn." Jisoo orders.

He shoots and hits a near perfect shot. He missed some targets.

"Good job! But Mark next time don't close both eyes." Jin reminding him which makes everyone's chuckle.

"Tzuyu and Ryunjin." Jin says again.

The two girls take turns shooting all 6 targets. They missed some but overall was good.

Meanwhile with Soobin.

"Ok Soobin this is just like building a robot. Your hand needs to be the right position and keep focus on your target." Soobin whispers to himself.

"Soobin you're last." Jin calls Soobin.

Soobin takes a few breathe holding up his bow and arrow.

He aims his target then starts shooting really fast on each 6 target. He shoot all perfect red dots.

Everyone claps for him.

"Woah that was cool!" J-hope screams.

"Great job Soobin!" Jisoo cheers him on. Soobin smiles at them.

—————————

Rest of training everyone just shoot some targets for fun.

Jisoo and Jin were having fun competing on who can make the most targets.

Lisa just watches everyone enjoy.

"Hey why aren't you trying to shoot?" Jungkook goes up to her.

"I just don't want to." She says.

"I'm pretty sure that's not the case." Jungkook tells her. Lisa looks at him.

"I don't know how to do archery...." She mutters.

"Oh." Jungkook looked surprise.

"Go ahead and laugh." Lisa says annoyed.

"You're so cute." Jungkook chuckles.

"Cute? I'm not cute. You know what? Fuck off Jeon." Lisa says about to leave him but he pulls her wrist.