Chapter 20

JISOOS POV

(A/N: Wow a lot of Jinsoo lately lmao)

It was the next morning and god I'm kinda tired.

I didn't really sleep well since I sorta keep thinking of Jins confession yesterday. How am I supposed to face him after that?

I literally just said "ok" when he said he liked me. Then left. I know I'm an idiot.

I fix my tie.

"Unnie Headmaster is calling us and the Vampires to his office." Jennie tells me.

I nod.

We both head to Headmasters office.

We find the other Vampires which are....

Ryunjin, V, Suga, JB, Mingyu, Jeonghan, Irene, D.O, SinB, Chan, and Sana.

We noticed that the Sheriff of the town is here.

He knows that Esville Academy is actually a school for Supernaturals.

"We called you all here because Sheriff Lin wanted to discuss something that you guys may know about." Headmaster tells us.

We all look at each other.

"So this past week there's been many cases of attacks. The found victims all have the same two marks at the side of their neck." Sheriff Lin begins.

He shows us a picture.

They're vampire bites.

"I'm sure those are Vampire bites." JB says.

We all nod.

"So I was wondering if you students may be involved with this." Sheriff Lin looks at us.

"Sheriff what time do you think these attacks may have occurred?" Headmaster ask.

"According to the test, about after 8pm. We have asked all the family of the victims and said they found them last after 8pm." Sheriff Lin says.

Headmaster nods.

"Our school gates close after 8pm. They possibly can't be out and even I can't get through the gate." Headmaster explains.

Sheriff Lin takes note.

"And us Vampires here don't really like drinking blood from humans. We drink animal blood." Jennie adds.

"Unless......" Jeonghan begins.

We all look at Mingyu.

He gets confused.

"What? I get that I'm a big blood drinker but I didn't attack any of those people. You know I don't like human blood especially since I don't know what they eat." Mingyu protest.

We all nod agreeing.

"And why aren't you questioning D.O Hyung?We all know he shows the 'silent but deadly' face." Mingyu jokes.

D.O looks at him dead in the eyes.

"Sorry Hyung." He nervously smiles.

Never mess with D.O

"If you guys didn't do these attacks then who would?" Sheriff Lin ask.

"Maybe there's a new person who has found their Supernaturals?" I ask.

"I don't think so. I've checked the radar 5 times and nothing." Headmaster explains.

"Well if you see anything suspicious please don't hesitate to inform us." Sheriff Lin says and we nod.