Chapter 8

JENNIES POV

I was currently in Math class and it's pretty boring. Not that I'm bad at math. I'm actually pretty good at it. It's just I literally have none of my members in the class making me have no one to talk to.

Some girls don't like talking to me or like me at all. Which maybe because I come off as cold which I'm not really that mean. Only if you piss me of. But girlies probably just hatin cuz I'm prettier than them.

I was peacefully sitting on my desk alone in class. The teacher hasn't arrived yet so class didn't start. But I then hear fangirls.

Not this again......

"V Oppa is coming!"

"He's so handsome!"

"Oppa please have my babies!"

BTS fangirls scream in the classroom has V enters the room. I have him for Math which is sad since I have to hear his fangirls gush over him every fucking second.

I sit alone while others have a desk mate. I don't really care. Just less distraction.

I feel someone pull the chair next to me and sit on it. I look up and the one and only Kim Taehyung is sitting next to me.

"Hi Jennie!" He greets me.

"What are you doing?" I hiss.

"Talking to you?" He says in an obvious tone.

"I mean why are you sitting next to me." I raise an eyebrow.

"Well you alway sit alone so I decided to give you some company." He smirks.

"Your fangirls won't like this." I mutter.

"I don't really care Pumpkin." He whispers in my ear. For some reason that sent shivers down my body.

"Don't ever call me that." I threaten him.

I find all his fangirls glare at me.

I just smirk. Soon in class began.

——————————————-

Class ended after and I walk in the hallway.

"Jennie wait up!" I hear V scream while catching up to me. Is he following me?

"What do you want now?" I asked annoyed.

"Just wanted to talk to you while you go to your next class Pumpkin." He tells me.

"I told you to not call me Pumpkin!" I glare at him.

"Nah I think I'll keep calling you pumpkin." He smiles.

"Kim Tae——" I begin.

"Gotta go! I'll see you during training!" He yells cutting me off.

What is with that dude?

————————————————-

It was now lunch time and I was eating with my members.

"Unnie is it just me but why does V Oppa keep staring at you?" Rosè ask.

I look behind me at the table where BTS sits and I see V wave at me.

"I don't know and I don't care." I say getting back to my food.

"Looks like someone's crushing on Jennie." Jisoo Unnie smirks.

"Oh please. That dude? He's so weird and he's definitely not into me." I say.

—————————————————
JEONGINS POV

We are currently running on the field with Jin and Taecyeon Hyung.

"Come one guys! 1 more mile!" Taecyeon yells while we run behind him.

We're all out of breathe.

"You've said that 6 times already!" Soobin whines while running behind me.

We soon finish a hell of 7 mile run. Just thinking about it kills me. We're all sitting on the field drinking some water.

"Hey Ryunjin. We just ran 7 miles and I don't see one drop of sweat out of you." Tzuyu says shocked.

Ryunjin just shrugs.

"Vampires usually don't sweat." Taecyeon Hyung says.

"Yeah they're blood is very white and cold in the inside." Jin Hyung adds.

"That's why she's so mean." I mutter and Ryunjin smacks me.Ok that hurts.

I take a look at the gargoyle statue that I never really noticed.

(The gargoyle)

(The gargoyle)

The statue suddenly changes its position. Did it just move?

"Guys is it just me but did that gargoyle just move?" I ask getting everyone's attention.

"I don't know. I've never really seen it before." Mark says.

We all take a closer look.

Then it suddenly starts moving again. It's doing it again!

"It moved again." I say.

"Yeah I actually saw that." Taecyeon Hyung says nervous.

"It's probably nothing." Ryunjin says.

The gargoyle then stands up from the ball and face us.

All of us widen our eyes with shock. It's wings are scary!

"Guys........it's standing up...." I say.

"RUN!!!" Jin tells we all run. And we hear other students scream and run in the school.

But I suddenly can't move.

••••••••••••••••••
A/N: so this story has a lot of inspiration from the show Legacies. It's honestly one of my favorite shows. I really like magical and supernatural kinda shows.

So if some scenes seems familiar just know my book is inspired by Legacies