Chapter 36

JINS POV

I was currently in my room fixing my things.

I should probably go to Taecyeon. I haven't seen him much lately.

I hear a knock.

It was Taecyeon.

"Hey." I say fixing my books.

"Hey." Taecyeon greets back.

"I was about to go to you. Is there something wrong?" I ask.

"No. It's just we need to talk about something." Taecyeon suddenly says which makes me stop doing what I was doing.

"What is it?" I ask sitting down and he sits down my on my bed.

"You know how I rejected that football scholarship a few years back?" Taecyeon ask.

He earned a full ride scholarship since he played for the towns football team. Some coaches were very impressed by him and I couldn't blame them. They offered him a scholarship but he turned it down because of the situation that time which was his Supernaturals and academy.

I nod.

"Well the football coach at Duke. He reached out and is giving me a second shot." Taecyeon explains.

I widen my eyes but soon a smile forms.

"That's wonderful Taec." I say.

"Yeah and I talked to mom and Headmaster. They said they could make it work. But I don't want to make a decision without you're opinion. If you don't want me to take the scholarship then I won't." He looks at me.

I look at him.

"Dumbass." I roll my eyes.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Of course I want you to take the scholarship. Taecyeon you've loved football you're whole life. This is your chance to show everyone." I say.

I go up to him and we hug.

I'm gonna miss him but I know it's his dream and im very proud of him.

----------
ROSÈS POV

"I'm so happy you're here!" I cheer while leading Chanyeol to his room.

He usually visits me couples times a year.

"Me too! I've missed you so much." Chanyeol says hugging me.

"I heard you've been down lately." Chanyeol looks at me.

I avoid his gaze.

"Chaeyoung?" He calls me.

I sigh.

"It's nothing, ok?" I tell him.

"It's boy issues again isn't it? Don't tell me it's that Jimin again." Chanyeol frowns.

"Oppa!" I whine.

"Ok! But you're not going to be mopping while I'm here. Got it!?" He ask.

I nod while smiling.

He messes up my hair.

"Yah oppa!!" I whine again.

This guy always teases me. Trust me Chanyeol is the one who knows me the most aside from my members.

He's a really important person in my life.

------------
3RD PERSON POV