[11]

(I'm warning you, this will be a loooong chapter haha)    

        A couple of days had passed since me and Luke kissed. A few things remained the same, like me and Lisa weren't talking, Lauren kept asking me questions and being annoying, Jess was still acting like a bitch and I was still being the same introverted girl. 

        The past days I've been talking to Luke, we don't talk or text every second of the day, but we do text each other once in a while. He has a band as you might know and in a couple of week he was leaving to Australia to start his tour. Don't get me wrong, I was a little sad about the fact that he was leaving but we were just friends. 

        'Are you coming with us?' Dani asked me. I was lying in my bunk, trying to avoid everybody in the house.

        'Where?' I looked at her confused.

        'It's Saturday you freak, we are going to the Santa Monica pier' she replied, as if I should've known that.

        'No I can't. I'm staying at Emily's tonight' I replied, covering myself with the blankets. I looked at my phone screen. 17:34. I got up from my bed and walked downstairs, the whole house was awfully quiet and I found myself kind of enjoying it. My parents were in the kitchen, laughing. I walked inside.

        'Hey' dad greeted me. He was holding a wine glass. I walked to the fridge and took out a bottle of water. 'How was your lunch?' He asked me and I saw my mom frowning.

        'I thought she went to eat with you' She commented and I froze, thinking about an excuse or maybe a plan to sneak out and avoid this conversation.

        'No, she told me she came here to eat. Spencer?' Dad asked me, wanting an explanation. I didn't knew what to reply, there was actually nothing to talk about. I couldn't just tell them that I've been starving myself and throwing up for about 2 years. I just couldn't.

        'Well, I went to eat with a boy' I replied. I knew this would be the perfect excuse. Or maybe not.

        'What boy?' Mom asked me quickly.

        'His name is....' I tried to lie but I couldn't think of anything. 'Luke' I finally replied after some eternal seconds. Maybe this was the best excuse, he was going back to australia in a couple of weeks so I won't hear anything from him.

        'Luke? Okay, be careful' Dad told me, walking out of the room. My hands were sweating, but it was okay, I had passed this extreme situation. I laughed at my own thoughts. Maybe I was going insane, yes, I was probably already crazy. I walked back to my room, where Jess was picking up some clothes.

        'Hi loser' She greeted at me and I felt an uncontrollable desire to strangle her with a belt. Instead of that, I just glared at her ugly and plastic face. 'Have you seen my pink crop top? The one that has a heart in the middle?' She asked me, and I rolled my eyes.

        'Maybe it's in the trash, where it belongs... just like you' I told her. And have you noticed that everytime I reply back, or even do something against her, somebody appears behind?. This wasn't the exception. I heard somebody clearing her throat.

        'Spencer... what have we talked about that?' Mom asked me and I sighed.

        'Yeah, I know' I replied, trying to walk out of the room but mom stopped me.

        'Are you staying at Emily's, tonight?' Mom asked me and I nodded. 'Make sure to call me once you get there' She said to me and walked out of the room. I turned around, to see Jess.