46

Later that evening, I'm sitting on Harry's bed. I'm playing with the ring I still have around my thumb, since Harry refuses to give me my phone back. He's showering, and he literally locked the door so that I can't sneak in to grab my phone. He said that it's good to be offline for a night every once in a while.

I suddenly notice his MacBook on the other side of his room, so I get up from his bed and grab it. I sit back down while opening the laptop.

I assume he didn't change his password, so I type in the one he used to have. Bingo, he didn't change it.

'Oh my god!' I exclaim in shock when I see that Harry didn't close his tabs and the site he was on is a spicy one. I close the laptop in one movement, trying to erase the picture from my memory. I didn't know he watched porn.

I reopen the laptop, but not fully. Just enough so that I can type in the password. I try to not look the best as I can while I clumsily close the site, gasping in relief when I succeed. I fully open the laptop and go on Netflix.

The shows Harry watches are mostly comedy shows like Friends. I never really liked Friends, so I browse through Netflix to find something else.

I click on Notting Hill. I had heard a lot about this movie, that it's a really good and cute movie, but I never watched it. So why not? I play the movie.

'Hey, Livvie?' I vaguely hear Harry call after a few minutes into the movie. I'm so into it that I can't answer.

'Livvie?' Harry repeats. I ignore again.

'Hello, Livvie, you deaf?' Harry calls, making his voice louder. I groan and put the movie on pause.

'What?' I call back.
'Finally! Can you grab me some clothes? I forgot to take them with me.' Harry calls.
'No!' I answer while clicking on play.

'Why not?' Harry shouts.
'I'm busy!' I shout back.
'With what? Your phone's with me!' Harry asks. I sigh, and decide to just ignore him.

'Don't ignore me now!' He shouts. I don't respond, just keep watching the movie.

'Hey, Tomlinson!' Harry shouts threateningly. I keep on ignoring him. After a few seconds, he walks into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. And suddenly, I'm really distracted from watching the movie. He got more muscles.

'Hey, how do you know the password?' He asks when he sees I'm on his laptop.

'I accidentally saw you typing it in once and I accidentally remembered it. And please, for the love of God, make sure to close your tabs before switching your laptop off the next time.' I tell. Harry pulls an ugly face in embarrassment.

'Yeah.' I say in response to that.
'But no one is supposed to know my password, so I shouldn't have to do that.' He says.
'Well, I know your password, and I would appreciate it if you cleared your search history in the future.' I answer.
'Maybe I'll change it. Here, give it.' He says, pulling his hand out to me.

'No! I'm watching a movie.' I protest, pulling the laptop closer to my body.

'What movie?' Harry asks while he sits beside me. I put the laptop on my lap and turn myself so that he's in front of me and can't see the screen.

'Put on some clothes first.' I order.
'Like you're bothered.' Harry grins.
'Yes, I'm bothered. At least put on some underwear. Then you can watch.' I tell.
'Okay, okay.' Harry laughs while he gets up from his bed. I turn myself to face the wall so that I can't see him changing.