42

One month later (July 2013)

'Louis! This song Happily! It might just be my favorite song of all the three albums! Really. I fucking love it!' I exclaim while barging in Louis' room.

Louis is laying on his bed. He picks up one of the pillows on his bed and throws it at me. I dodge it. Haven't seen him in three months, he starts throwing pillows at me. I love my brother.

'Watcha doing?' I ask happily, purposely sitting down really tight against him. Louis looks at me with an annoyed look on his face.

'Can you fuck off?' He asks.
'Hello! Excuse me! Who do you think you are to talk to the Olivia Tomlinson like that, young man?' I ask indignantly. Louis sighs, looking back at his phone. He's watching something on Netflix.

'What are you watching?' I ask.
'Something.' Louis answers dryly.
'You're boring.' I criticize him.
'Why aren't you with your boyfriend? Where is he?' Louis asks, pausing his movie or show.

'Luke's downstairs watching YouTube with the twins.' I tell.
'Why aren't you with him?' Louis asks.
'Because Luke has to become friends with my sisters!' I answer.
'But you're breaking up with Luke anyway. Does he even know that he's just a rebound?' Louis asks.

Whoa. I never even told Louis anything about that. He just assumed it.

'Luke isn't a rebound! I really like him. Does candle know that she's just a rebound?' I ask.
'Kendall isn't a rebound. Harry really likes her.' Louis tells. Oouuuch, heart attack.

'Have you already fucked Luke?' Louis asks.
'No. He wants to keep things slow, and I don't blame him.' I answer.
'Harry has deflowered Kendall a little while ago.' Louis tells. I get up from his bed.

'That's good, Louis. I'm just looking for when I asked? I didn't want to know that Harry fucked Kendall! I did not want to know! Jesus, show some sympathy. Arsehole. Have a good day.' I snap angrily. I probably sound like a jealous ex, which is probably because I am.

Louis looks at me, holding one hand up halfway in the air.

'Sorry. Just updating you on a thing that happened to one of my best friends.' He tells.
'Who happens to be my ex-boyfriend! Fuck you, Louis. Go fuck yourself.' I snap. I get out of his room, slamming the door shut after.

If I wouldn't have broken up with Harry, he wouldn't be sleeping with Kendall Jenner now. It's all my fucking fault.

But why do I care?
I broke up with him and I should at least be a tiny bit over him, right?

I'm not.

All I can do is think about him, and it feels so wrong to do so, because I'm officially dating Luke since two weeks. I should be thinking about Luke, not Harry.

But no matter how hard I try, Harry just keeps showing up everywhere. Whenever I'm out in public, I look for him in the faces. I look for things that remind me of him or of something that happened between us in the past.

I know that it's too late to go back now. Harry has moved on. He's never calling or texting me anymore. He's obviously happy with the only girl I ever looked up to - still do - Kendall Jenner. She's happy and comfortable with him too, since she let him take her virginity away.

They're perfect together. Way better than how I was with Harry. But that doesn't change the fact that I miss him, and want him back more than anything.

Shoot, I'm with Luke now. I should go downstairs, instead of standing still in the hallway, thinking about how much I want my ex back.

As a response to that thought, I rush downstairs, to the living room. I don't listen to the sound coming out of the TV, and look right in the eyes of Harry.