52

time skip to 12 November, 2015
yes another time skip :)

'No, Luke, stop!' I giggle as Luke continues making photos of me while I lay down on my couch.

'Why? You look gorgeous.' He answers with a chuckle.
'I'm camera-shy!' I call out.
'Then why are you a model!' Luke calls back. I let out a grunt and snatch his phone out his hand.

'Give my phone back!' Luke exclaims.
'Oh, hell no!' I answer excitedly as I shove his phone under my back.

'LivLiv!' He says.
'LukeyLuke!' I answer teasingly.
'Come on, you're twenty-one. Stop acting like a child and give me my phone back.' He orders. I roll my eyes, and give him his phone back.

'Fuck, I gotta go! I'm late for my shoot.' He calls out when he sees the time, jumping off the couch. I sit up straight.

'Good luck.' I tell while he runs to the door.

'Thanks, love you!' He answers. He's out of the door before I can say it back.

I'm guessing you might have some questions.

Luke and I got together about a month after Harry broke up with me. We're truly in love with each other. The butterflies I felt that night weren't fake. I guess.

I haven't spoken Harry since he slammed the door in my face. I've seen him, and wanted to talk to him, but he did a pretty good job at avoiding and ignoring me.

Louis was really angry at me when he heard what happened from Harry. He thought I was "fooking stupid and dumb" for cheating on Harry while Harry really loved me. And I agree. I still didn't forgive myself.

But Louis eventually forgave me, because I'm his sister so I'm around him a lot.

Louis also got Briana Jungwirth pregnant of his son. He broke up with Eleanor a little while ago. Briana's due in January, so that's in two months. I can't wait to finally become an auntie and meet Louis' son.

A lot happened between the boys too.

Zayn left the band on the 25th of March for his mental health, and now the whole band is planning on going on a hiatus for 18 months. Their fifth and for now, last album comes out tomorrow.

I'm still living in my own house in London, and Luke moved in. He's still keeping his own house, but he officially lives with me in my house.

My friendship with Maddie has gone up so quickly. I see her almost every day, and don't know how I survived such a long time without her.

William is still a friend too, but both of us lost contact with Sammie and Florida. They're not really my type, and not William's type either. Our personalities just don't match, while William's personality and mine really do.

At a fancy celebrity party, I met Taylor Swift again. She almost forgot about our argument at Harry's party in 2013, and she was actually really nice.

I saw Kendall Jenner too, and I heard some rumors that she and Harry were back together for a while and then broke up again. I tried my best to stay out of Harry's business as much as I could, since that's what I promised him I would do. But I can't help it that friends at work, who are friends with Kendall, gossip.

Anyways, I saw Kendall at that party. She saw me too. We had straight eye-contact, and she didn't look so happy to see me. She looked at me like she hated me, which she probably does. I don't hate her, though. She's done nothing wrong to me. But I didn't do anything to her either, just dated one of her exes for a pretty long time.

Despite everything that happened a year ago, losing Harry, I feel pretty good. I feel happy.

So, you're all caught up now.