29

* !!!TIME SKIP FROM SEPTEMBER 2011 TO DECEMBER 2012!!! *

Phew. Here I am.

I'm eighteen years old now.

I was supposed to be a senior in high school. I dropped out of school soon after got scouted for different kinds of modeling agencies.

My biggest aspire at the moment is to become a Victoria's Secret model. Right now, I'm modeling for perfume and makeup billboards, like Dior and L'Oréal Paris.

Even though I'm modeling for makeup companies, I still barely use any makeup. I like to keep it natural.

My skin has always been soft and smooth, so I don't see why putting layers of makeup on it.

I like to accentuate my lips with a tiny bit of red long lasting matte lipgloss, volume out my eyelashes with a black mascara, and add a subtle white eyeliner, but that's all I use.

Louis is doing really great. He has been with Eleanor for a year now, they just celebrated it.

He and the boys also just released the second album of One Direction: Take Me Home - Yearbook Edition.

I've been with Harry for exactly 17 months now, and we're doing really good. Of course we both still get tons of hate, but that doesn't drive us apart.

Random thing I have to add because it's just happening so fast that it's scary-
Harry is losing more of his babyface every day. He started styling his hair in a different way, what makes him look older. He started wearing black skinny jeans and is developing a severe addiction to Chelsea boots.

I have to admit that this new look of him-
It's fucking hot.

Fans seem to like it too, seeing all the things they post on social media platforms. I read some of the direct messages on Instagram I got from Directioners, and most of them said how lucky I am to have Louis Tomlinson as my brother and/or Harry Styles as my boyfriend.

And I agree so badly.
I can't be luckier having these two boys in my life.

*

'Listen, I need you to come back to school.' Maddie says, barging into my bedroom.

Oh, yes, forgot to mention- I'm still best friends with Maddie.

'It's so hard to avoid David. I can't stop thinking about him. I just wanna know where it went wrong.' She continues, falling onto my bed.

'It obviously went wrong when he cheated on you, Mads.' I tell her.

David and Maddie broke up two months ago after having have dated for a year. David unfortunately cheated on Maddie.

'I just don't understand why he had to fuck that whore. What does she have that I don't? And the worst part is that he doesn't even like her! He's just a horny arsehole and thought I wasn't pleasing him enough.' Maddie rants angrily. I sigh and lay down next to her.

'You'll find a better guy, Maddie. I promise. David doesn't deserve you.' I tell her then.
'That's not the point. I still want him.' Maddie says.
'No! You are not getting back together with him. He's not worth your time, Maddie.' I protest warningly. Maddie looks at me.

'You don't get to speak, actually, with your perfect boyfriend.' She says then. I frown and sit on my bed.

'Excuse me?' I ask.
'Yeah, you know, you have a perfect boyfriend, everything is about rainbows and butterflies all the time. You never argue or even have a disagreement, you guys don't cheat on each other, it's all fucking perfect.' She explains.