Their First Fight

It has been 5 months since Prerna had been married to Mr Bajaj and she couldn't be more in love. She couldn't think how can someone she had hated once so easily become her everything. They didn't had the famous romantic husband wife relationship. Every woman dream is that the man is outspoken, expressive, romantic and pampers her while the wife shows it in the small things she does for them. In their case it was opposite. Mr Bajaj no Rishab yes Rishab my Rishab cannot do a show infront of the world. He does it in small things

Like eating the same tasteless and healthy food with me sometimes when I am having trouble due to pregnancy,

like knowing that I am having nightmares and without telling me pulling me close in his arms and getting me to sleep,

like being hungry all day with me on Karwa Chauth

like reading and whispering beautiful phrases in my ears in the lonely afternoon and nights with my head in his lap so that our daughter won't tease me much and go to sleep.

And yes oh yes I have completely pampered my husband to the level that I irritated him and he gave up. How can I not after everything that he has been through he deserves all the love and care in the world.

Like after we re did our marital vows I made it a point to take care of his smallest of things so much that he got angry that he can't find anything if I leave the house even for 10 mins

Like he did a lot of late nights with his business and I didn't like it since it could take a toll on his health. I asked him to tone down a bit but he didn't listen. So at first when I would wait he just let it go that I will stop after some days but since he saw I was not budging he started coming home early as he didn't want me to get sick.

"Finally I have found my match in being stuborn" he said to me.

Like when he cribbed that Kukki doesn't love him anymore she only loves me she doesn't even ask me or give me my taxes.

That doesn't mean we haven't had adjustments to do or fights for that matter.

In the beginning we got a big scare. One month after out proper marriage, he had a big merger. Without even telling us and without even informing us he just left for London. He called us once he reached and he did video call Kukki and me everyday but I just didn't like his behavior as I was so angry. Kukki still talked to him but I avoided him. Everbody in my family tried to give me their opinions.

"Di what did you expect, he is Rishab bajaj. He runs a very successful business he is busy"

It had been two days since I had seen or talked him to him and he hadn't even called me or asked me if I was OK and I had cried myself to sleep. The next morning, I woke up and found him standing at my door. At first I thought I was dreaming but he was actually there. He gave me a gift that he had bought from London. I looked at it, it was a beautiful watch just the way I like simple small square shaped and I couldn't help but smile a bit but in the next instant I put it back and sat on the bed. Just then Kukki woke up and started showing me her new toys.

"Kukki aap jakar breakfast karlo please and brush your teeth first" and they left the room.

"Is this how this is going to be?"

"I don't understand"

"Aap aise hi trips par mujhe bina bataye chale jayenge, main aapka wait karungi aur phir aap aakar mujhe yeh sab denge and I supposed to be okay. Ek baar ek baar apne mujhe inform nahin kiya ki main ja rahan hoon, aap log theek to rahenge na ya aap log chalenge ya aapne nahin socha ki should I avoid. Bas wahan pahuch ke phone kar diya."

"Prerna business meeting thi it was important."

"Aur humlog important nahin hain in gifts ko leke khush ho jaye, kya fayda inka is ghar ka agar aap hi nahin honge haamare... agar agar hame kuch ho jata koi problem ho jati, maan lijiye agar kis din aapko pata chale ki humlog aise hi aapko bina bataye kahi chale gaye ya hame kuch ho gayahain..."